I have just had the following conversation with ds (19 months)

(86 Posts)
Miaou Wed 14-Mar-07 21:59:34

ROFL mumofmonsters!!!!!

MerlinsBeard Wed 14-Mar-07 20:25:36

I went to the loo the other day and DS2 came in (23 mo) pointed and said his word for spider

Abwab Wed 14-Mar-07 20:22:42

my Ds 2.6 followed my into the loo the other day and was studying me carefully as i had a wee and then said "Mummy, you have got whiskers on your bum". i couldn't help but die laughing and then made a mental note ot have abit of a tidy up down there!!

Califrau Wed 14-Mar-07 15:58:14

tweetyfish Wed 14-Mar-07 15:47:03

ah bless, that's so sweet!

having somthing similar here with DD. Look, an elephant "yeah, rabbit".. No, elephant "rabbit". ele "ele" phant "fant" elephant............"rabbit"

Cocobabe Wed 14-Mar-07 15:42:46

kids talk are wonderful arent they !, last night at dinner , it was just me and my dd , she suddenly she whispered to me ' Ive made you a candle at nursery for mothers day ' I asked her why she whispered to me when there was no one else in the room - she said ' its a secret !'..hee hee now I will have to act surprised on mothers day!

marymoocow Wed 14-Mar-07 14:48:21

. Just finished chuckling to myself when my ds (aged 3) came up to me and said he needed something to draw on. I gave him some paper out of the printer, and he replied "is it real paper" Not sure what he thought it was really

That's what's so wonderful about children. Can be really naughty all day and then come out with something like that and make it all better.

sockmonkey Wed 14-Mar-07 14:47:59

hehehehehehehe.That's fantastic

JaneAustenAllegro Wed 14-Mar-07 14:40:24

ahhh bless him

fryalot Wed 14-Mar-07 14:38:52

Miaou Wed 14-Mar-07 14:38:05

Him: (holding a toy sheep in each hand)

Me: Oooh what have you got there, ds?

Him: Horse.

Me: No they are sheep. SHEEP.

Him: Eeep

Me: Sheep.

Him: Peep

Me: Sheep

Him: Peesh

Me: Sheep

Him: <<<sigh>>> Horse

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now