4yo with anger issues?

(2 Posts)
ShyOyster Thu 24-Nov-16 19:52:36

I am at loss. DS is nearly 4yo and VERY short tempered. He just DOESN'T listen and can get worked up about anything and everything. He knows exactly when he's misbehaving and apologises afterwards but that doesn't really help. He's prone to hitting and nipping when frustrated. GP, nursery and HV say they have no concerns and that it is "just a phase". On a good day, he's lovely, chatty and caring. He loves "looking after" younger children at nursery, he helps new children there when they first start. He can be sweet and cuddly. But when he loses it, he just goes batshit crazy and sometimes it can be over completely unreasonable things. Can anyone give me any advice at all. I want to help him but nothing seems to be working and I don't want this to turn into lifelong issues..

user1477282676 Fri 25-Nov-16 01:04:53

What consequences do you put in place for when he loses his temper? Also, what is his diet like? Much sugar? Much processed food?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now