Am I selfish?

(1 Post)
TheManicMummy Tue 22-Nov-16 13:25:14

I have a 2 year old boy and one year old girl, both born on the same day just a year apart. My boy has some behaviour issues.

He is very hyperactive and destructive. He has meltdowns, also has a funny relationship with food, throws his food at every meal. A lot of his behaviour is very purposeful and attention seeking. He loves praise and engages with us a lot and is currently under a behaviour therapist.

I've just found out I'm pregnant again. Naturally I'm panicked. How will he cope with another baby in the house? My daughter is the total opposite and extremely well behaved and I think she would cope absolutely fine. I worry that another baby will make my boys behaviour much much worse?

We're in a desperate situation right now where he won't walk anywhere, throws toys at babygroups, goes from one naughty destructive thing to the next with no break. What do I do? Am I selfish for having another child when I have all these problems with my toddler ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now