Baby has started sticking out tongue to the right side of her mouth

(3 Posts)
PurpleProsePetulia Sat 29-Oct-16 12:01:40

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing with their child.
First time mum here so I am sure it is absolutely nothing but Dr Google is not helping.

My 9 month old has started lolling her tongue out of her right side of her mouth. I original thought it was hunger/thirst but she does it after food too. I then thought it may be babbling related but she is doing it constantly regardless of being happy/upset.

Any ideas?

Summerdays2014 Sat 29-Oct-16 14:07:23

I was going to post about this last week. My son is 9.5 months and has stated sticking his tongue out ALL THE TIME. It's so strange. He's finally got his bottom two teeth so I was wondering if it was something to do with that? He's definitely not hungry as he eats loads and still guzzles 3 7oz bottles each day!

Pinklemonade16 Mon 07-Nov-16 14:19:39

Lol my dd has just started doing this aswell!! She recently got her two bottom teeth so I do think it's got something to do with that, like they are wondering what these things in their mouth are. Looks very funny doesn't it grin don't think it's anything to worry about

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now