Angry baby

(4 Posts)
Starfish25 Thu 27-Oct-16 23:36:38

Hi, I have a 9 month lb who is generally a happy baby but when it comes to meal times he becomes angry, he will clench his gums tights while grunting also clench his fists. What am I doing wrong? I'm a first time mum and this is beginning to worry me. Is he doing this because he isn't hungry? Can anyone help please x

user1477282676 Fri 28-Oct-16 13:24:54

What are you feeding him? Is he otherwise happy? Have you tried letting him just grab bits of toast etc from his tray?

Starfish25 Sat 29-Oct-16 07:45:37

For breakfast will give him porridge/weetabix/toast/scrambled egg I like to give him a variety so he doesn't get bored. With dinner it's Heinz jars the same with tea. I think he might be too full with having bottles of milk. When I've been reading through other posts mums are saying they only give their lo 3 bottles of milk a day the rest is water but I've also read that they shouldn't have too much water during the day. I'm so confused of what to give him.
Sorry yes he is a very happy boy it's just during meals. When he does have toast an other bits he does feed him self although most of it goes on the floor lol x

NickyEds Sat 29-Oct-16 07:48:23

How much milk is he having? Is he teething? My two both go off their food whilst teething. Maybe something more textured and lumpy than jars for the other meals?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now