15 month old weight

(4 Posts)
carterrw15 Sat 15-Oct-16 19:18:24

Hi guys.

My little boy is tiny for his age and every where I go at least one person comments on his size! He's still in 6-9month trousers because he has no waist bless him lol he's in 9-12 month tops.

How much do everyone's 15 month old babies weigh?
Xxxxx

AvocadoOnToast Sat 15-Oct-16 20:55:03

My 16 month old is pretty small too - she's just hit 9kg, and is smaller than lots of babies we know who are much younger!

PebbleTTC Sat 15-Oct-16 20:57:36

My fella is the same! Everyone says how tiny he is and like your fella wears 9-12 month old trousers! I'm hoping he will grow soon as I don't want him to be a shortie and not be able to get a girlfriend when he is older!

KatharinaRosalie Sat 15-Oct-16 21:05:59

My 15-month old is almost 13 kilos, also very tall and needs size 2 years in clothes. Everybody assumes she's a lot older and people sometimes tut that she's not acting like a 2,5 year old people assume she is.

But they are all different - someone has to be on the 0,2 percentile line as well. Friend's child is several months older and I give her the clothes my DD has grown out of. She's also perfectly fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now