Anyone else exhausted with toddler?!

(5 Posts)
Pam0077 Sun 03-Jul-16 20:18:50

My DS1 is 16 months and is an active, playful little boy. He is sleeping better 7pm-5.30/6 finally after a year of bad sleep, colic, reflux. Anyway it is getting easier in some respects but I literally feel drained some days (most days!) and I just wonder how people ever have more than one child as I'm weary! Does anyone else sometimes just want Monday to come to get back to work for a rest?!! grinxx

Msqueen33 Sun 03-Jul-16 20:23:43

I've got three though elder two are at school. Youngest is three and has autism and by the end of the day I'm exhausted. Her middle sibling also has autism so you think I'd have gotten use to it by now. I'd love a job just so I could have a break 😀

doesntmatterwhoyouare Sun 03-Jul-16 20:28:01

Yes, today has been tiring both kids overtired from a party yesterday and OH needing to do house maintenance from 9-4 so on my own with them most of the day. Couldn't go anywhere as older one is potty training so fairly tedious to boot.
17months and 2.10yrs

Ragwort Sun 03-Jul-16 20:36:29

Yes ................ and my 'toddler' is now 15 grin.

Pam0077 Sun 03-Jul-16 20:44:58

I've been on my own all day too so think that's why I'm like a zombie! It's hard to think of places to go and how to fill the days at times. Msqueen33 don't know how u do it! This little one is running me ragged x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now