Please tell me your 6m old daily routine (mainly eating/sleeping) thank you

(6 Posts)
Newtobecomingamum Tue 21-Jun-16 14:13:16

Really keen to see what everyone else s is like thanks

cornishglos Tue 21-Jun-16 15:19:25

No routine. Sorry. Sleeps and feeds on demand. Conks out for the night about 7 or 8 after a bath and wakes 2-3 times until 7 or 8.

datingbarb Tue 21-Jun-16 15:50:50

Dd is 20 months now but think it went roughly like this

7am milk
9 breakfast
10 nap 30-45 mins
12pm lunch
1pm nap
3pm milk
4.30 nap
5-5.30 tea
7pm milk/ bed

I have followed same routine for all 4 of mine, around 6 months the had 3 naps a day then dropped to just sleep after lunch 12-3pm

Ladylolly Tue 21-Jun-16 17:01:58

25 EBF starting weaning this week!

Wakes 6:30-7:30
Small Feed
1st Nap 2hrs after waking (fed to sleep)
Large Feed
2nd Nap 2 hrs after waking from last nap
Large Feed
3rd Nap 2hrs after waking from last nap (fed to sleep)
Bottle of expressed milk
Bath
Book
Bed
Bed time routine started 2hrs after waking from last nap.
Wakes 3-5 times in the night.

Stylingwax Tue 21-Jun-16 17:05:02

Feed 6am then back to sleep
Up at 8
Milk feed mid morning
Sleep late morning 2 hours
Lunch (solids) on waking
Milk feed mid afternoon
Nap late afternoon, possibly preceded by a small feed
Bath, feed, bed 8-9ish
If I'm lucky feed at midnight then through till 6 again

Will change when I go back to work next week and she can't sleep in till 8, I expect we'll get a mid morning nap, then lunch, then post lunch sleep, dropping afternoon nap and going to bed a bit earlier.

TitusAndromedon Tue 21-Jun-16 17:10:25

My twins have just turned seven months. We don't have a solid routine, but we follow a napping pattern based on when they wake. So, they have bottles at 8am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and one overnight. They nap approximately every 3-4 hours for anywhere between 30 minutes to two hours. Depending on naps, they have meals before or 30 minutes after milk. We can fit in about two meals per day. We're doing BLW. The only firm routine is at bedtime. They are usually asleep by about 7.30pm and feed between 3-4am. Unfortunately, due to teething and jet lag, that's not quite as consistent at the moment. I'm hoping to night wean once we've got through this rough patch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now