Bedtime? I need some advice on putting a 2 and half year old to bed

(5 Posts)
xbblx123 Fri 22-Apr-16 22:33:43

Any advice on getting my 2 and a half year old to sleep all night and in own room? So my little one sleep in my bed with me I have tried to put him in his room but he will scream all night to the point in his being sick confused me and my partner sleep in different beds now because there no room for all 3 9f us in one bed lol my little one will not even play in his room with out me being with him,,, any idea's with be great smile

Balanced12 Sun 24-Apr-16 13:49:55

Could you sleep in his room with him for a couple of nights then slowly cut it down ?

xbblx123 Sun 24-Apr-16 18:13:09

I have tried that but as soon as it come to he's night on his own he will kick right off

SpoonfulOfJam Sun 24-Apr-16 19:48:26

Same as me. But I now have a newborn in a next to me crib as well.

I can't help. I just go with the flow and believe they will move out when they're ready. I also think Why should fully grown adult DH get to share with me but not my tiny little dependent DS who is busy discovering the world by day and needs a bit of comfort and reassurance at night?

xbblx123 Mon 25-Apr-16 11:02:59

Yeah maybe your right I love having him next to me in bed I probably just leave it then lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now