inappropriate behaviour at soft play

(3 Posts)
VJsmom Tue 12-Apr-16 19:45:19

Hi, my lb is 3 next month a a and has for the past two months been toilet trained doing great smile
We haven't been to a soft play since starting tt but went today.
I saw my lb with another boy much older, about 6/7 stood upstairs. My lb dropped his trousers and pants so I immediately legged it up as I thought he was about to have a wee
However, when I got to him I said what are yoh doing do you need a wee to which e replied "no I'm just showing this boy my willy" I was so shocked. I asked the little boy who was looking rather sheepishly why and my lb said he asked to see it. I then asked the boy why he asked to look at his willy and asked for hkm to show me his mommy. He ran off and went down the slide. I followed and told his mum what had happened. She got funny with me at first but then told him off in a fashion.
I'm just shocked and saddened at how this demonstrates the naivety of our young and innocent children

insancerre Tue 12-Apr-16 19:53:34

A child asks another child to see their privates?
I'd be worried if it was an adult
Have you heard about the pants rule?
Its about teaching children that they should keep anything covered by their pants private

VJsmom Tue 12-Apr-16 20:00:54

I have said to him since that he must now show his willy to anyone as it's his willy and it's private.
I know it might sound daft me getting concerned about this but I can't help it. It's just not right imo but maybe I'm being ott

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now