how clingy/whingey is your 1 year old?

(4 Posts)
HalfStar Fri 15-Jan-16 16:50:29

Dd is 14 months and soooooo clingy. I do realise this is mostly normal but just feeling a bit exhausted by it all today. She is better when her older sister/father are around and of course if she has total and undivided attention. But then again she can really take against certain people if we get unexpected guests Etc and wail inconsolably if they look at her!
Who else has a bit of a grump and remind me when they grow out of it?!

Fuckingmuglips Fri 15-Jan-16 19:50:37

Very! My LG whines 95% of the day unless eating! Just happened out of no where, terrible temper tantrums too! Fun eh? confused

HalfStar Fri 15-Jan-16 20:30:32

Ha yes unless eating is right! Mine does like eating but God you have to be fast keeping the food coming.
To be fair I was a bit U with my post earlier as a) she's a bit under the weather and b) she spent a good while happily playing on the floor for the evening, though sister was around by then which eased the pressure off me. But just in general she ramps up very fast, feels things very strongly!
How old is yours?

winchester1 Fri 15-Jan-16 20:43:00

Yep exactly the same here, if its just her and one parent its constant whining and screeching for food. When her older brither is around she will happily play in a diff room too all of us, weird!

That said ds was the sameat that age and grew out of it eventulally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now