did infacol help?

(6 Posts)
Ladypug Tue 17-Nov-15 14:32:19

Did infacol help your LO go to the toilet or just help with wind? DD struggling to poo and in pain trying, just wondered if Infacol will help with this?

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 17-Nov-15 17:42:19

No it didn't. Is your baby crying when trying to poo?

Ladypug Tue 17-Nov-15 19:13:48

Yes. She isn't constipated as she is going to the toilet but is in pain when going and trying to work out why and how to relieve her pain

magpie17 Tue 17-Nov-15 19:25:14

It helped with wind (burp-wise) but not poo. What helped massively with constipation was tummy massage, there are loads of videos on YouTube which show you what to do but Google the 'waterwheel' and 'sun & moon' strokes (they are hard to describe!). It never failed for us and my DS didn't poo for five days once before I discovered massage! I used to do it after a warm bath and he would poo without fail around an hour later.

magpie17 Tue 17-Nov-15 19:26:35

Sorry I didn't read your post properly in that she does poo. There are some massage techniques for colic though and these might help. Again, YouTube has videos and it can't hurt even if it doesn't help.

Ladypug Tue 17-Nov-15 19:27:40

Thanks magpie!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now