10 week old blowing bubbles

(6 Posts)
Missmc14 Tue 23-Jun-15 11:39:30

My little girl is 10 weeks 11 weeks Thursday and she's always blows bubbles when awake and dribbles quite a lot. Any ideas why?? I asked doctor if early signs of teething as that's only reason I know of for dribbly babies. She said it's too early for that so what else could it be please?? And do I need to do anything is it a problem?

Earthbound Tue 23-Jun-15 11:42:09

I wouldn't have thought this was anything to worry about or indeed, anything unusual at all. All babies dribble. Mine did a lot. I used to buy fleece backed bibs and they would easily soak through 3 or 4 a day.

monkey2014 Tue 23-Jun-15 11:54:24

Mines 11 weeks on weds and he's the same. I find he dribbles more when he's hungry, playing with his tongue, but he blows bubbles too. I did notice I think it started when he realised he has a tongue, coincided with making a lot more noises too

Missmc14 Tue 23-Jun-15 12:04:41

Maybe that's what it is she keeps clicking her tongue on roof off mouth n putting her hands in her mouth this morning so maybe it's just discovering her tongue thanks

monkey2014 Tue 23-Jun-15 16:00:01

Ooh yeh he's just stRted sucking his hand too

Littlef00t Tue 23-Jun-15 21:13:11

They need to learn to swallow their saliva. It's normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now