Budget for 4th Birthday

(5 Posts)
airhostess Mon 15-Jun-15 10:06:36

Hello,
I'm looking to cater for 25 children. Usual kids party food. How much do you think it would cost?

Thanks in advance?

airhostess Mon 15-Jun-15 10:08:01

Also if you have any catering do's and dont's please let me know. It will be in a hired hall with no kitchen facilities x

Imperial Mon 15-Jun-15 10:14:20

For this age I always get those cardboard boxes (like the ones they sometimes have in cafés) and put in a triangle of cheese sandwich and one of ham (no crusts), a couple of mini sausages, bag of Pom bears and a kit Kat or mini bag of party rings or chocolate fingers. Sometimes a little pot of grapes or carrot sticks as a token gesture towards the food police. Relatively cheap and less waste.

lexyloub Mon 15-Jun-15 10:20:53

Yes second what imperial said you can buy the cardboard lunch boxes pretty cheaply on amazon ( I also find amazon the best place to get party bag fillers from too). You can make each box up that morning and can be thrown away easily afterwards. Shops like b&m quality save pound land are good for cup drinks and sweets

airhostess Mon 15-Jun-15 12:24:27

Thank you ladies. Much appreciated xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now