Where to put 20 month in to sleep whilst on holiday.

(5 Posts)
GingerDoodle Mon 02-Jun-14 17:35:07

Our DD moved into a cot bed (1 side off the other against the wall) a few weeks ago. In three weeks we are off to Center Parcs; I know they supply a travel cot and we have a 2 bedroom chalet so we have the option of putting her back in a cot or using the full size bed. I was just wondering what others do it this situation?

magentastardust Mon 02-Jun-14 18:17:31

I think (not sure though) that you can get those bedside things at CP so they don't fall out of beds.

Would probably be more comfy for her than one of the travel cots?

bronya Mon 02-Jun-14 18:22:51

You just made me think - we're due to go on holiday this summer and our DS (also 20 months) has just moved into a toddler bed! I think we'll get those bedside things that stop them falling out from ASDA/Amazon for one side, and push the other against the wall.

ThermoLobster Mon 02-Jun-14 18:31:38

Just back from cp with slightly older dd. she went in the normal bed and we rang housekeeping who provided two bed guards. She was v cosy and slept pretty well for her which is not that well!

givemecaffeine21 Mon 02-Jun-14 19:15:47

Just back from holiday with 22 month old - we used a bed guard in a single as the travel cot was in use by DS and there wasn't really room to put up a second cot. They'd initially said they couldn't provide two so we got a guard only to find they had two when we got there but space was a bit tight, we'd have had to move it every day. It went really well and we took the side off her cot and put the bed guard on when we got home. I was worried about it but honestly it was fine and she slept all night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now