3 year old boys

(10 Posts)
misdee Tue 13-May-14 21:51:04

Do all their conversations revolve around wee, poo, poo-poo head, and other bodily functions?

And how on earth does he instinctively know how to wrestle? Or has he been watching wrestling programmes at grandads?

He is my only boy. He has 5 sisters.

DramaAlpaca Tue 13-May-14 23:34:41

I've had three boys & it sounds perfectly normal to me!

JuniperTisane Tue 13-May-14 23:36:23

Mine is obsessed with wind.hmm. I swear he forces carts Nd

JuniperTisane Tue 13-May-14 23:37:30

And burps out just so he can shout that he's done one and make his brother laugh.

JuniperTisane Tue 13-May-14 23:38:29

Fucking phone. That should say farts and burps.

VashtaNerada Tue 13-May-14 23:38:51

Sounds like my DD, it's not just the boys grin

drinkingtea Tue 13-May-14 23:44:50

Mine is obsessed by calling people Arschkopf, so think yourself lucky (he learnt it from his big brother's friends at Kindergarten, honestly, we don't speak German at home ...) He is also obsessed with the word penis...

In our case I think its because he has an older brother ... 6 yo DS1 was never like this at 3, and isn't so much at 6 either, but he over reacts with ridiculous OTT hysterics or shocked remonstration, depending on his mood, so DS2 does it more and more and more, til it is becoming embarrassing - it is one thing not to react as it is the reaction egging him on, but it is impossible to get a 6 year old to buy in/ remember... sigh...

Its not all the time, a lot of the time he is ridiculously cute, or a crazy slap stick clown, or just dare devil thrill seeking... or mud seeking... grin

StackALee Tue 13-May-14 23:48:52

No wrestling here but poo poo and wee wee feature heavily. Mind you, he says one girl in nursery calls him poo poobso maybe not just a boy thing.

He also throws insults like 'you're a mermaid'!

Lioninthesun Tue 13-May-14 23:49:27

DD does this too - her and one friend like nothing better than jumping up and down naked after a bath on her bed shouting "wee, poo, bum!" repeatedly. She also talks about Mr Wee Wee or Mr Poo Poo and giggles like a loon every time. Also think she will be amazing at rugby when older. No idea how she learnt to tackle!

misdee Wed 14-May-14 06:47:38

So just 3 year old craziness lol.

He also calls everything pom. He asks to watch Pom, eat Pom, calls dd2 Pom-Pom.

He is teaching dd5 all his wrestling moves. I feel like somedays I'm watching wrestling channels in my living room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now