22mo teething incisors.....

(4 Posts)
littleraysofsunshine Thu 03-Apr-14 11:59:00

I think this is the cause of her outbursts. She is a bold character anyway but very loving. Bt recently she is very angry, emotional, cries and winges to ask for something instead of talking. Cries a lot over nothing. Completely out of character

casper11 Thu 03-Apr-14 12:07:29

Hi. This sounds like my 22m DD. She has been fine teething so far. She hasn't got her incisors as far as I can tell. She try's to bite me if I try and feel. Sorry I haven't got any advice. But feel your pain. It's so hard. Here's hoping they all come through quickly. Lol. X

jaybirdsinginginthedeadofnight Thu 03-Apr-14 20:50:18

My 23 month old's canines have been cutting through since mid January. These are the absolute worst for her in her whole teething experience. With other teeth she was a wee but out of sorts, a dose of calpol usually helped. With the canines she is completely different character really whinging, throws tantrums at the drop of a hat (although that could just be terrible 2'sgrin), off her food even her favourites! We have 3 through out of the four, every morning I try to get a peak at her gums to see if the last ones through, but no sign yet! Wish it'd hurry up and give her a break! We have survived by going out a lot to keep her occupied even just in the garden, giving her ice to chew on, or I keep a teaspoon in the fridge then she'll hold this on her gum, and nurofen for bedtime when she's really bad! It's sucks, hope they all come soon!

toomuchtooold Fri 04-Apr-14 11:30:28

I'm wondering if this might have been my LO's problem - we had loads of night waking for a couple of weeks last month, and I assumed it was starting nursery but then she got two incisors within about a week (and is a lot happier now). Who knows eh? The tantrums haven't stopped though - I think they are here to stay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now