Behavioural qwerks that make you smile!

(8 Posts)
aw11 Wed 26-Mar-14 10:45:34

Just thought I'd start a thread to share some of the things my kids do that make me smile...

1 year old - reaches for a kiss everytime I go to kiss him!
2 year old - wakes up at about 5:45am EVERY morning (could set a watch by it) comes in and gets into my side of the bed and snuggles up with me smile
3 year old - Always sides with her mother....

Cluffyflump Wed 26-Mar-14 10:48:29

My youngest dd (3) flaps her arms like a bird if shes excited.
Even if it's just a thought running through her head!
Love it!

notaflamingclue Wed 26-Mar-14 11:01:37

My 13mo gives lovely, open-mouthed, sloppy SNOGS, tongue included. Delightful.

UnicornCrisps Wed 26-Mar-14 13:25:35

My 9 month old is also an arm flapper when she is excited. And she gives me loads of hugs, she has recently started giving hugs to teddies and pillows, it's so sweet.

MiaSparrow Wed 26-Mar-14 13:34:53

If DD (3) doesn't like what we're saying to her she'll put her finger to her lips, go shhhh! and then put her fingers in her ears! Naughty but so funny.

naty1 Wed 26-Mar-14 14:43:55

Aw11 mine wakes naturally at 8am or so, no need for alarm.
She runs funny as she is always excited.
Always walks around with something in hands, often same thing.
Loves raisins more than biscuits
She is shy but once she starts a chatterbox.
I think she will be one of the strange kids when she starts school
Not so good qwerk - grabbing any cup off the table to slosh the water on floor and splash in (no hot drinks)

Chocolatestain Wed 26-Mar-14 20:09:11

DS is 15 months. If I ask where Mummy's eyes are he points to my eyes, but if I ask where Mummy's nose his he puts his face up to mine, rubs my nose with his own and then very gently bites it. Weird but very sweet.

He has very few words so far but has been saying 'bye' for ages. He has now perfected the art of waiting til I'm about to put my purse away after buying something and then saying bye very loudly and waving at the person behind the till, followed by his most winning smile. He has charmed the pants off many, many sales assistants and I fear I may have a heartbreaker on my hands in 15 years' time!

Fuzzymum1 Thu 27-Mar-14 19:52:56

My seven year old insists on a bedtime kiss high five. We both kiss our palms then high five when I put his light out at bedtime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now