you know you've had a long day looking after a toddler when...

(30 Posts)
Twattergy Fri 22-Mar-13 19:11:43

You have your first poo of the day at 8pm

You've eaten a kitkat, a banana...yes, that's all

you consider it a major victory that no item of you're clothing has snot stains on it

LittleOne76 Thu 28-Mar-13 17:49:12

This is terrible... But I agree with the not having time to wee thing. One time when DS was about a year old... I held on for so long that I was absolutely busting to go as we were coming home at the end of a day out. I had my hands full, DS and groceries and buggy carried up to the front door. Couldn't get the keys out and dropped them on the floor. Anyway, I didn't get in on time and wet myself. That's right... As I was standing at the front door. confused I now make sure I per every single time I can find a toilet that fits the stroller inside.

ellesabe Thu 28-Mar-13 19:08:39

This week as I was saying goodbye to a friend I said "Have a nice weekend".

It was Tuesday hmm

mummy2benji Thu 28-Mar-13 19:22:08

I took the kids to a kids cafe on tuesday and when we arrived (after having stopped at the shops en route) ds1 asked loudly "Mummy, why am I still wearing my slippers?"

NovemberAli Thu 28-Mar-13 19:24:01

First day of potty training DD and, after exhausting all clean pairs of trousers leggings, I pop to the shop with her in her last 3/4 length pair - the 'nice' lady at the till says,"your poor little legs must be frozen". I don't know whether to cry or throw my shopping at her!

WellHello Tue 02-Apr-13 21:51:20

LOL mummy2benji !!

Dd (20months) still enjoys a nap most days, sometimes for up to 2 hours. This usually happens at around 2-3pm and means I have to push bedtime back. She knows I enjoy Hollyoaks so likes to scream and laugh and shout all the way through it hmm
When theres been no nap I am absolutely over the moon to put her to bed at 7pm. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now