rolling rolling rolling (19 weeks)

(6 Posts)
ThreeWheelsGood Sat 16-Mar-13 21:04:43

Interesting to have two replies saying crawling by 6.5 months! We really need to get round to baby-proofing soon then.

Fififrog - it's funny you say that, she seems never to roll back now she's learnt to roll onto her tummy! Even though she definitely knows how.

Doitnicelyplease Sat 16-Mar-13 17:38:42

My DD1 was like this she would literally role all over the room from 4 months, she started crawling at 6.5 months and was a very fast and fearless crawler, cruising at 10 months and she walked just before her first birthday so not too early.

She is still full of energy now at 4.5 years.

You will have your hands full!

fififrog Sat 16-Mar-13 17:34:37

My DD started with rolling onto her front at 3.5 months but couldn't go the other way for a further 8 weeks ( - cue two nightmare months of awful sleep where she just kept rolling onto her tummy in the night and getting stuck!

Incidentally she crawled at 6.5 months and was walking at about 10.

ThreeWheelsGood Sat 16-Mar-13 09:13:28

4 weeks?! blimey.

She started rolling front to back about a month ago, pushes herself up a lot on her front, and can move gradually in a circle on her tummy to reach stuff.

Weightlessbaby Sat 16-Mar-13 00:09:01

My DD started doing that at about 4 weeks, then apparently 'forgot' and didn't do it again till around 5 months. She also didn't start crawling till 11 months so I wouldn't worry, babies are weird!

ThreeWheelsGood Sat 16-Mar-13 00:02:09

My baby has started rolling from her back to her front. She is 19 weeks old and this seems very early! Slightly scared she's going to start crawling any minute, anyone had the same?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now