Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

6 month old suddenly whingy all day!!

(5 Posts)
kieransmummy16 Fri 22-Feb-13 18:17:58

Hi fellow mums, this is my first message as i am now desperate! my lo has just turned 6 months and has always been brill... the best you could hope for but all of a sudden he is whiny, crying, wriggling and just not happy. he is fantastic at night, he goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till 8 am with no problems but during the day it is like he is a different child, he fights to go to sleep when he is clearly exhausted and fusses when he eats and wont play with a toy for longer then 2 mins. I have tried all the usual things such as calpol incase of teething and granuals ect, also putting him down for a nap before he exhausts himself out, feeding him more and less ( he is firmly on solids now with milk inbetween) I was thinking maybe hes having a growth spurt?? but would that make him this bad??
Any help or ideas would be much appreciated smile

BreadForMyBREADGUN Fri 22-Feb-13 18:20:36

If you think its teething then try neurofen instead. Calpol never worked for DS.

HearMyRoar Fri 22-Feb-13 18:23:13

Have you noticed it being worse when he eats certain foods? How's his poo? Any rashes?

Dd got like this at 6 months and it turned out that dairy just did not agree with her. Once we realised and cut it out she cheered right up.

kieransmummy16 Fri 22-Feb-13 18:29:08

thanks i will try that instead of calpol and no hearmyroar i havent noticed, His poo is fine apart from sometimes goes very hard but he doesnt seemed bothered. No rashes either. I think he would eat all the time if he could!

Your not alone I have one too hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now