Toddler logic - don't you just love it?

(79 Posts)
PerchanceToDream Thu 06-Dec-12 21:54:19

Had such a stressful morning with 21mo DD today until she had me in stitches...

Usually when I give her a satsuma I hold each segment up to the light to check for pips and she takes them one by one. Today she started copying me, holding up her satsuma segments one by one over her head and laughing hysterically. She has absolutely no idea why you have to hold a satsuma segment above your head before you eat it but apparently it's very funny!

BikeRunSki Wed 19-Dec-12 07:40:17

DS (2 at the time) thinks we go to work to givecus something to do when he is at nursery.

Charltonangel Wed 19-Dec-12 08:24:00

Oh and my Godson at 2 had trouble pronouncing "stairs". The fun we had - "where's mummy gone?" "Oh she up arse" grin

BrusselSproutsFartyPants Wed 19-Dec-12 14:22:34

If you say to DD2(4) something like "DD2, you aren't going to be naughty at daddy's are you?" She says "I willn't"

She also still calls peanut butter keynut butter for some reason even though she can say it properly.

DD3(2) is an annoying back seat driver, she is always telling me I'm going the wrong way!

matana Wed 19-Dec-12 15:15:06

I asked my 2 yo DS what he wanted for dinner recently and he replied: "Pudding." It had me in stitches but he just looked bemused like "And??"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now