microcephaly toewalkin and ichthyotic skin

(4 Posts)
Ineedpigsinblankets Tue 04-Dec-12 13:38:13

Hi mother, sorry you are having to deal with this, Your school dont sound very helpful.

I agree with mrs come over to the special needs children board it is really friendly.

MrsMushroom Tue 04-Dec-12 09:32:27

Mothercathy I'm sorry to hear this...it sounds very stressful. I think you should post in the Special Needs section....there are a lot of people who know all about genetic tests and they are very supportive.

Valdeeves Tue 04-Dec-12 03:18:28

What is your gut feeling?

Mothercathy1973 Mon 03-Dec-12 21:32:28

Today my eight year old son was diagnosed as having microcephaly he also toe walks has ichthyotic skin. He also is hyperactive and suffers from vocal tics such as beeping. He scratches his head and rocks when under stress. Hes going to be genetically tested. His primary school says His work is ok. He gets tired after school.

His teacher refuses to acknowledge that theres any problems. My son hates school and will not do homework. The vocal ticks do not present themself at school. I feeling like school are treating me like one of those mad mothers.

Has anyone had this problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now