entertaining a 10 week old

(10 Posts)
kelseyaj92 Fri 16-Nov-12 00:09:52

thanks so much im going shopping tomorrow so going to look at some slings smile

QuickLookBusy Wed 14-Nov-12 22:20:07

Yes definitely a sling. It was the only thing which kept DD1 happy.

Dd2 was quite content in a bouncy chair watching everyone, which was a relief after DD1.

PebblePots Wed 14-Nov-12 22:11:28

Get one that's good at distributing the weight properly on your back! I have a Beko Gemini & I love it. I recommend a web site called Slingtastic, it was very helpful & the lady who runs it was happy to talk through options with me & send me a couple to try.

kelseyaj92 Wed 14-Nov-12 13:37:32

thanks she has a bouncy chair again not impressed i think im going to try the sling thing because shes not the lightest of babies and carrying her constantly is
starting to make me get pins and needles in my hands lol

Another vote for the bouncer chair. Sat in that, watching you potter on is usually quite entertaining for them. And walks outside too

ZuleikaD Wed 14-Nov-12 06:39:06

Pop her in a sling so she can see you doing everything, she'll be much calmer.

RawShark Wed 14-Nov-12 02:22:09

pebblepots is right. My DS didn;t like jumperoo or any of that. Loved to be on kitchen table watching me cook or in sling. STill really short attention span - you get used to it!

PebblePots Tue 13-Nov-12 20:04:36

Baby Bjorn bouncy chair with toy bar, pop her in that & she can come round the house with you & watch what you're doing - having breakfast, making lunch, having a shower etc.

Carry her in a sling.

Textured linky toy; jingly bell toys.

YU Jumperoo as soon as she's old enough

peanutMD Tue 13-Nov-12 19:54:35

At 10 Weeks they tend to get bored quite a lot as they are at a sort of inbetween phase.

Can she hold her head up? If so something like a jumperoo or a door bouncer could be handy or just going out for a while each day might help smile

kelseyaj92 Tue 13-Nov-12 19:48:21

my daughter is 10 weeks old and is bored she needs constant attention and talking to or she crys what can i do to stimulate her or is there any toys etc for this age? the playmat entertains her for around 10 minutes then she is bored of it advice please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now