Coats!

(10 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 16-Nov-12 09:43:30

Yeah, something like that. Well let's just say that no crumble is ever coming near my tuppence, even if it was apples and blackberry. Just too messy grin.

Munchkinmommy Wed 14-Nov-12 23:01:45

Oh really! Ha ha. Something like a fanny bag in the US vs. bum bag in the uk :-)

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 14-Nov-12 21:31:54

Glad it's worked for you. Had to grin at tuppence and crumble though, around here your tuppence is something else entirely grin.

Munchkinmommy Wed 14-Nov-12 21:29:18

Bought the tuppence and crumble and used it for the first time today. Happy days! My little girl was so snug and happy. Thanks :-)

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 11-Nov-12 22:44:28

Glad to be of helpsmile

Lala29 Sun 11-Nov-12 20:22:55

I used the star wrap as well. Absolutely brilliant invention and easy to undo if they are asleep and you happen to need to go into a shop/cafe

Munchkinmommy Sun 11-Nov-12 15:13:16

Genius thanks ladies, these look so much easier! Will be investing and hopefully have less of a fight getting my little girl wrapped up to go out :-)

Agree with jilted. Coats too awkward when they are still tiny. I used one of these

tuppenceandcrumble.com/shop/star_wraps/Baby-Star-Wraps-Naturals

With DD last winter & was much easier than a snowsuit or coat

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 09-Nov-12 10:13:01

You don't need a coat at that age, you need one of these, so much easier! smile

Munchkinmommy Fri 09-Nov-12 09:40:44

This may seem like a daft post but given the pearls of wisdom I have read from you all I thought I would give it ago!
Now it's winter I want to put my 7 month little girl in a warm coat. But all the coats I have are a nightmare to get on and are so restricting for her. She has a snow suit, she has a little puff jacket and a wool coat and all three are the same.
Can any of you ladies recommend a coat that is easier and more comfy? Told you it was daft :-)
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now