Hypnosis for bed wetting

(3 Posts)
whitemonkey Fri 24-Sep-10 14:24:12

My DS is 11 and is still having problems with bedwetting. He is on tablets during the day AND night and yet he will still be wet. Has anyone tried hypnosis for this?
He has an overnight school trip coming up and I am very worried about it. Thanks.

oneofthegiantsisme Fri 24-Sep-10 14:44:46

My dd (nearly 11) had trouble with this until last year, and we tried a hypnosis CD which she played every night before bed. It worked really well - she went from being wet every night to 3 weeks with only one or two wet beds almost instantly, and over the course of the next few months, she was completely dry. We weaned her off the CD gradually, and she's been fine now for most of this year (one or two hiccups, but that's all).
That said, we tried it on my son and it made no difference at all, so I think it depends on the child!
For reference, the CD we used was called "I'm dry at night", and I ordered it online, so you should be able to find it with Google if you want to give it a go.

whitemonkey Sat 25-Sep-10 10:46:45

Thanks one, I will try to order that. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now