Usborne lemon biscuits

(5 Posts)
pourmeanotherglass Tue 20-Oct-15 20:30:46

Hi all, DDS (age 13 and 11) have a a bake off at youth club on Friday night, and DD2 has suddenly decided she wants to make the lemon biscuits she made for Brownies about 3 years ago. Unfortunately, that recipe was from a book we had out of the library at the time, I think it was the Usborne book of baking. I seem to remember they were a bit like lemon shortbread with lemon icing. Does anyone have a link to that recipe or similar? Thanks. I think the 13 year old is doing honey biscuits, from a different library book, but we remembered to write that one down before we took the book back, so it should all be fine.

RueDeWakening Tue 20-Oct-15 21:14:27

Cinnamon cookies from an Usborne book, any good?

FawnDrench Wed 21-Oct-15 18:28:58

Don't know if it was these you are wanting or not - lemon spiral biscuits

pourmeanotherglass Thu 22-Oct-15 10:16:51

No, it wasn'the the lemon spiral ones, but they do look worth trying, thanks. The ones we did were more like lemon shortbread with lemon icing. The cinnamon ones look nice, a bit like gingerbread without the ginger. I've found a recipe for iced lemon shortbread on the Internet, so she'should going to have a go with that.

clairedunphy Thu 22-Oct-15 17:09:14

Is it this one? Not sure how good the pics will be, never done photos via phone before. If it's the right one and you need any more detail let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now