Gluten free bread recipes please

(4 Posts)

A very dear friend has just been diagnosed as having celiac disease and is really missing bread. She has tried shop bought bread but hates it. She is a wonderful person and has supported me loads this year so I thought I would try my hand at making her a loaf to try. I would be really grateful if you would share your tried and tested recipes and any tips to help me with my quest.
TIA

PrimalLass Fri 11-Oct-13 20:46:08

No recipe as I can't make bread. But some bought ones are vastly better than others. The Genius seeded batch loaf is great, as are the Newmans' square wraps.

Thank you I will pass that on. Will continue searching for a bread recipe as well as working out what to do with the 54 eggs my dad has just given me! confused

Just to update I used the seeded loaf recipe from last week's GBBO (minus the seeds) and it was really good. I've never tasted GF free bread before and was expecting something quite solid but this was lovely. I could quite happily eat it instead of regular bread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now