Kenwood Prospero Stand Mixer, or similar...opinion pls

(4 Posts)
Onykahonie Sat 09-Feb-13 20:41:59

I'm looking at the Kenwood Prospero KM238 as a replacement for my Kenwood Multi-pro (now deceased). If anyone has one of these, can you tell me what you think pls? The only thing it doesn't seem to have is a spice mill/coffee grinder, but I can always buy one of those separately, unless my Multi-pro one fits.

Any other suggestions for a similar stand mixer which mixes, whisks, grates, slices and liquidises (not much to ask for, I know!). I don't want a food processor if it has the annoying middle bit in iykwim?
Have a budget of upto £200ish

rockinhippy Mon 11-Feb-13 13:53:39

I have this & love it, the only complaint would be that the plastic on some bits can be a bit fragile for clumsy cows like me who drop stuff all the time & can crack if dropped, but they all do that. I also though I would miss the grinder I had with mŷ old one as I used it a lot, but I haven't at all & still haven't got round to getting a separate one

Onykahonie Tue 12-Feb-13 21:32:33

Thanks Rockinhippy.

Grockle Sat 23-Feb-13 00:28:47

I have a Prospero & love it. Does everything I need it to. I'd love a Kitchen Aid but the prospero will do just fine til I can justify a prettier mixer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now