mince pies

(9 Posts)
nannycook Mon 03-Dec-12 22:09:50

lola, wheres the thread gone? i turned it off then back on and it had gone, all our chats have disappeared, gutted. please reply back if poss.

lolalotta Sun 09-Dec-12 06:49:28

Oh hello!!! I didn't notice our tread had disappeared?!? sad
How are you? smile

lolalotta Sun 09-Dec-12 06:52:49

Sorry, just noticed you posted this DAYS ago, sorry not clicked onto baking for a while!!!!

nannycook Sun 09-Dec-12 16:52:33

Hiya lola, dunno what happened there never mind your back now. I have orders for my mince pies for xmas eve, and xmas cupcakes, i must be mad, got work too on xmas eve 24 of each. How you doing! Any cooking going on?

lolalotta Sun 09-Dec-12 21:59:21

OMG, Nanny, you are going to be a busy lady! grin I am hoping to get lots of Xmas baking done this week to stash in the freezer (buffet stuff mainly, veggie sausage rolls, mini pizzas, cheese straws, more mince pies grin, and coconut tarts, oh and a lentil roast for Xmas dinner!) I HAVE to be organised, I have a party to organise on Boxing Day, my DD us going to be 3!!! grin

lolalotta Sun 09-Dec-12 22:02:29

Nanny, these are the coconut tarts my mum used to make them EVERY Christmas...they taste SO GOOD!!!! smile

lolalotta Sun 09-Dec-12 22:05:29

BTW, I freeze most things uncooked so they just need popping in the oven on the big day! smile

lolalotta Sun 09-Dec-12 22:05:52

Except for the coconut tarts that is...

nannycook Mon 10-Dec-12 12:46:54

ooo coconut tarts, will try those i think. Yes i have party too on boxing day, haven't got time to prepare for that as work full time even tho i'm old ha ha. Got loads to keep me busy tho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now