Confessions of a flippant baby namer

(107 Posts)
merryberry Sat 12-Sep-09 10:58:03

Had to give my older boy's middle name this morning. Eyebrow was raised, explanation was given: 'It means happiness in Hebrew'.

Truth is, me and DH just loved the geektastic Gil Grissom character in CSI. 'Happiness' is a handy beard for sin of naming pfb after TV character.

Hoping to hear something worse to overshadow ours.

comewhinewithme Sat 12-Sep-09 11:01:05

We couldn't think of a middle name for dd so used sky because it was sunny when she was born blush.

Rossco Sat 12-Sep-09 11:09:07

DH's Dad had two middle names, one the maiden name of his mother and the other the maiden name of his grandmother.

When we had DS3 shortly after FIL died DH wanted to give his DF's middle names to DS. When I went to register his birth the registrar had the hmm look and asked me to spell them both.

I got the hmm look when registering DS for nursery and again when it was time to register for school when his birth certificate was examined.

DS has a fairly common first name and has to live his life with the middle names Moir Chalmers.

stubbyfingers Sat 12-Sep-09 11:17:49

I do know of someone who was on her way to register her DS as Blake (this was the 80s BTW). Apparently, her mum dared her to give his middle name as Carrington and so she did!

wigglybeezer Sat 12-Sep-09 11:36:17

Rossco is your FIL Scottish? Its the tradition up here, DS1 has my maiden name as his middle name. i quite like it, less bland and less prone to the vagaries of fashion.

Rossco Sat 12-Sep-09 11:44:29

We are Scottish smile.

Our DS1 has my maiden name as a middle name because I am the last in our family 'line' but my maiden name is a boys name anyway.

Its the hmm look when people find out, like we called him Moon Unit or something.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sat 12-Sep-09 11:56:51

Also Scottish; DS1 has my maiden name as a first name, it's very ordinary, though there are two spellings. His middle name was my late father's first name. Our last name is very common, but my first name can be spelled several ways, and DH uses the Gaelic version of his name rather than the English one on his birth certificate. (This seems not to be unusual in Scotland either).

So, DS2 was given another family name, which is fairly common and has no alternative spelling. In order that he should also have to spend his life explaining his name (like the rest of us) I gave him a difficult Gaelic middle name.

He's dyslexic. Still has to ask me how to spell his middle name, and he's 19 now. blush

cyteen Sat 12-Sep-09 16:14:07

DS was named after a favourite comic book character grin

bronze Sat 12-Sep-09 16:16:52

My ds has my maiden name as his middle name but again its a boys name anyway

fruitshootsandheaves Sat 12-Sep-09 16:18:00

hasn't some celebrity just named her son 'Sparrow'?

poor boy...perhaps he'll always be on twitter!!

LittleMissWorryHead Sat 12-Sep-09 17:15:09

DS 1 has my maiden name as one of his middle names, poor poor boy..not sure what I was thinking there - my DD had my maiden name when he was born, we later changed her surname by deedpoll and totally forgot to include my maiden name as a middle name for her, so it doesn't really make much sense........

DS 2 middle name is Leonardo, sometimes i chuckle to myself imagining that one day he might really wish I hadn't done that..... grin I think its cool!!! wink

cyteen Sat 12-Sep-09 17:26:00

DS has DP's surname as one of his middle names...we were going to double barrel but it would have ended up 6 syllables which is a bit much for a little one to carry.

This way he can choose which one he wants when he's older (although mine is the coolest wink)

Ineedsomesleep Sat 12-Sep-09 18:13:31

At least Merry you gave it as a middle name. We know an Horatio. Was told that his Mum got the name from CSI Miami.

DS has sensible, traditional first and middle names. What is less sensible is that he was named after the bass player from our favourite band and DH's favourite footballer.

pinkcandyfloss Sat 12-Sep-09 20:27:09

ds1 has a 70's rock bands name as his middle name as his dad liked them. I do regret it as it is embarrasing but hopefully he'll find it quirky!

chegirl Sat 12-Sep-09 20:39:10

Ooh I got loads and I dont care grin

DD was named after a fantastic Blues/Jazz singer.
DS1 - Motorbike
DS2- came with 3 names so we added 2 more. One is an american actor my DD had a crush on and the other is a Jazz musician.
DS3 - Has 3 middle names. One is a v.famous dreadlocked Icon, another is a v famous Liverpudlean icon, and he has the masculine version of his sister's name.

I fully expect to be drummed out of MN now grin.

You wait to hear what I will call DC5 if its a girl!

moodlumthehoodlum Sat 12-Sep-09 20:42:02

This is so terrible I feel I ought to name change in case someone I know is on here but..

I saw a personalised rug in the GLTC catalogue, and really liked the name on it. Suggested it to DH who said "perfect, where did you think of that?" to which i just shrugged.

One week later out pops ds who is duly named after personalised rug.

I have never admitted that to anyone.

cyteen Sat 12-Sep-09 20:59:14

Ooh chegirl are you expecting?

chegirl Sat 12-Sep-09 21:09:23

Oops outed myself blush. Been hanging out on the antenatal club but not confessed on the wider MNs yet.

I only get pg so I can think up bizarre names for me kids grin

cyteen Sat 12-Sep-09 21:11:34

BRILLIANT FANTASTIC grin grin

I'm so happy for you Does this mean you'll have to oust the little dog from your pram? wink

chegirl Sat 12-Sep-09 21:14:30

Thank you Cyteen smile

Hmmm what to do about chavvy little dog?

He will have to sit in the shopping tray and like it. (not too bad as he often likes to sleep there when DS is having a nap)

Even I draw the line at a dog sitting on a newborn grin

cyteen Sat 12-Sep-09 21:20:40

Just stick him in your handbag, he will love it grin

chegirl Sat 12-Sep-09 21:33:56

I have recently purchased a rather nice pink tweed number for him to ride in. Trouble is, even teeny dogs get blood heavy grin

gingerbunny Sat 12-Sep-09 21:49:36

my ds1 has my maiden name as a middle name, but it can be a boys name too. ds2 has the surname of my favourite 80's popstar, but again it can be a boys name too.
my hubbie has never worked it out!!!! but i do really like the name even without the popstar connection.

busybutterfly Sun 13-Sep-09 14:12:24

moodlum at least it was GLTC catalogue and not Littlewoods... smile

MaggieVirgoOn Sun 13-Sep-09 15:56:09

People always smirk when I tell them my son's mn. It is my Dad's name though, and I knwo it's a bit dated-sounding to this generation but I wanted to put his name in rather than just bunging James or Daniel in, ykwim (nothing against those names, but my Dad's name, for all its datedness was the name I wanted my son to have...) People do over react to it imo

MaggieVirgoOn Sun 13-Sep-09 16:00:51

What's the GLTC catalogue?? can't think at all. Moodlum you must give me a clue, what is the name...?

Somebody told me that they did like my daughter's name but they saw it in the Pottery Barn catalogue (which put them off it they told me). smile thank yoooo.

RealityIsNOTDetoxing Sun 13-Sep-09 16:37:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RealityIsNOTDetoxing Sun 13-Sep-09 16:40:05

MaggieVirgoOn Sun 13-Sep-09 16:57:54

that made me laugh reality! better to be david D davis davidson davies with a lovely stepdad though!!

RealityIsNOTDetoxing Sun 13-Sep-09 19:47:19

twirlymum Sun 13-Sep-09 20:07:49

Cyteen it's not spiderman is it? grin

Still wish we had been brave enough to give ds Frodo as a middle name.... (we love LOTR)

Ds has quite an unusual name, the downside (to her) is that she can never buy that personalised crap from shops (pencils, mugs etc)

NotanOtter Sun 13-Sep-09 20:11:45

chegirl are you pregnant????????

twirlymum Sun 13-Sep-09 20:12:08

Meant dd

moodlumthehoodlum Sun 13-Sep-09 20:12:20

Twirly - we're very lucky ds wasn't either Frodo or Bilbo. Or at least "personalised rug name" Frodo (or Bilbo) Hoodlum. DH was set on this LOTR type namings until I sought refuge in an inspiring catalogue. hmm

Poor lamb.

PinkTulips Sun 13-Sep-09 20:26:16

I pretty much behaved myself with my kids, although i have to admit ds1's middle name was rather randomly chosen and as a result ds2's was chosen for the number of letters as it meant dd, ds1 and ds2 all have 5,7,5 names and their first names all have the same cadence and being a bit weird i got a bit obsessed with that concept and was more concerned with the length of the name than what it actully was blush

I have no middle name as i was born in Holland and over there a nam has to be a recognised name to be allowed by the registrars. My dad spent so long trying to convince them that my very Irish first name was actually a name and that yes, it really was spelt like that that he stormed out without giving me my middle name which should have been Siobhán as he couldn't face explaining the fada grin

chegirl Sun 13-Sep-09 20:31:44

notanotter blush

LOL at Frodo. When DD chose a name for DS2 (American actor/crush) I asked DS1 if he would pick one too. Legolas was a bit too edgy even for me smile

NotanOtter Sun 13-Sep-09 20:37:01

wow i am delighted for you! when is it due?

chegirl Sun 13-Sep-09 20:58:30

Errrm not totally sure. Really didnt think it would happen so quickly so hadnt made a note of any dates IYSWIM. blush. Early April ish.

Take note any 40 somethings who think these things dont happen grin

BumperliciousVsTheDailyHate Sun 13-Sep-09 21:01:10

DD was named after a girl in the Sweet Valley High books, and she was a bitch. I just remembered the name when pg and both of us liked it. DH thinks it's very funny though has vetoed Andrina from the Drina Ballerina books for the (theoretical) next one grin

NotanOtter Sun 13-Sep-09 21:04:45

i am delighted! keep us informed of baby progress please smile

Heated Sun 13-Sep-09 21:07:32

Chegirl, was so busy working out all your dcs' names (love the ones I've managed to work out) that almost missed your exciting news:

Congratulations!!

chegirl Sun 13-Sep-09 21:12:38

Thank you very much smile

Just getting used to the idea, poor OH just looks a bit defeated grin.

heated glad you like the names so far! All of my DCs have a 'normal' one so they can use it if they grow up to be a Judge or something.

Awww Che - you have made my day with your news smile I was nearly 41 when I had DS4 shock xxx

chegirl Sun 13-Sep-09 21:39:52

Thanks Shabba. I have been outing myself all over MNs tonight!

It just sort of slipped out blush

....as the actress said to the Bishop grin

Im so delighted for you xxx

chegirl Sun 13-Sep-09 21:44:25

I knew you wouldnt let that one pass grin

I have standards to keep Che!! wink

medu Sun 13-Sep-09 22:25:07

I'm new on here, so don't mean to butt in, but I just wanted to add my congratulations to everyone else's Chegirl. As a 42 year old, I'm loving the fact that you'll make it all look so easy now. I loved being an older Mum, and never once have I been mistaken for his Grandma, thank goodness! I'm sure kids keep us looking young, you know? All of my 3 have really unusual names DD1 was named after a friend of mine and also has an unusual middle name, DD2's name is a Romany one, with her middle name (also unusual) being French. DS was named for a character in a book, but has two 'normal' middle names, being the names of both of his Grandfathers who sadly have passed away. They've never had any teasing etc for their names, and I like to think I've given them names 'to live up to'. DD's 1&2 are now 18 and 16 respectively and they love their unusual names. I was very nearly press ganged by an Aunt into calling DD1 Jessica! So glad I didn't, and no offence meant at all, as it's a very pretty name, but there were 5 in her 1st year class!

My four lads all have conventional names - Daniel, Gareth, Matthew and Thomas BUT when Tom was at nursery two little girls (who were cousins) were in his group.

There last name was Pepper and their first names were <<small drum roll>> Pearl and Polly <<small snigger>> it still makes Tom laugh 9 years down the line!!

chegirl Sun 13-Sep-09 22:56:20

Thank you medu smile.

Glad to know I am not the only older mum with a perchant for unsual names grin

NotanOtter Sun 13-Sep-09 23:05:57

me three chegirl and medu

i am 41 and the baby i had at 40 poor lamb...his name blush

Wattinger Sun 13-Sep-09 23:41:44

What's his name NotanOtter?

MamaLazarou Mon 14-Sep-09 07:18:28

A friend of a friend's dad was sent down to the registry office to register the baby's name. On the way, he met his two drinking buddies in the pub and proceeded to get absolutely slaughtered. By the time he got to the town hall, he had forgotten the child's name and so named him after his two drinking pals, Ian and Kenneth.

<<snigger>> bet the mum was pleased!!

A bloke in our area is a Man City fanatic. He wanted to do the 'name my new son after the entire team' thing!!

He ended up calling the boy 'Michael, Colin, Francis and then their surname Casey. The names were some of the players of the time.

When the Mum had to put the babys initials down she realised it was M C F C (Manchester City Football Club).

Not seen them for ages - dont know if they are still together <<snigger>>

MaggieVirgoOn Mon 14-Sep-09 09:44:35

Pinktulips, that kind of thing is rife. I know of an Alex who has Alexanda on his birth cert. HIs Dad was australian, and the way he said it, it must sounded like Alexanda. These things would be double-checked now I think though!

Also know of twins, their names begin with L, and the registrar got both of their names wrong. His mistakes made the two names even MORE similar than they already were. Eg, not Lisa and Lynne, but along the lines of making them Lysa and Lynna.

toddlerama Mon 14-Sep-09 10:12:23

My DH got registered as 'sharles' instead of 'charles'. Just a typo. NOBODY noticed until we got married and I saw the birth certificate and asked why it was spelled like that!!!

Umlellala Mon 14-Sep-09 10:40:02

shabba, my dd's initials are AFC surname. Dh big Arsenal fan. It was luck in his case though!

Brilliant - tell DH sorry about Saturday (been a Man City fan for over 40 years) smile

sockmonkey Mon 14-Sep-09 10:42:57

DS2 has a very normal first name, but his middle name is the surname of my favourite python/world traveller.

Umlellala Mon 14-Sep-09 10:45:33

yes, he was quite miserable on Sat (I only have a vague awareness of what is going on football-y).

PinkTulips Mon 14-Sep-09 10:50:28

ds2's initials are AMP... dp is a musician and it was how i was able to convince him about ds2's middle name!

bodenaddict Mon 14-Sep-09 11:19:54

both my girls have pretty unusual nature names both have 2 middle names as well

zisforzebra Mon 14-Sep-09 11:43:44

Both my sons have two middle names. DS1 has my DH's first name as his third name and DS2 has my late father's name as his third name. Their second names both came out of comic books because DH is a comic book geek. grin

Runoutofideas Mon 14-Sep-09 12:27:10

Chegirl - We recently saw a woman in Devon pushing twin fluffball dogs in a side by side double buggy. Maybe you could try that with the baby!

BalloonSlayer Mon 14-Sep-09 12:33:16

I am a flippant baby namer of a different kind.

With the exception of a few obvious over-my-dead-body names, (Dolores anyone?) I have struggled to get worked up over what my DCs are called, and thus left it almost entirely up to DH.

We dithered over DS2's name but it was decided on when DH asked me to pick a number from 1-100, and then checked what name came up for that number in the list of 100 most popular boys' names over the last five years. As it happened, three out of the five were one of the names we'd discussed so we took it as a sign.

I think that you love your DCs so much that even if you call them Toenail and Ermintrude within five minutes of their birth you think that's the most wonderful name ever, and that everyone must be jealous of their wonderful names.

I reckon I might even have come to like Dolores, although it might have taken ten minutes.

(BTW congrats Chegirl!)

mummydoc Mon 14-Sep-09 12:54:46

my dd2 first name is the name of a little girl in a roald dahl poem - so far so ok , but the poem uses the little girls second name to ryhme with caterpillar, when we went to register dd2 we said our chosen middle mane "grace" and dd1 piped up "no no no thats not right her name is *** miller" so dd2 got miller as a second anme after a ghastly little girl in a roald dahl poem !

HeadFairy Mon 14-Sep-09 12:56:40

ds's middle name was the one at the top of the most popular list on the wall at the registry office... I really couldn't think of anything else, and I thought at least it's English, it's traditional, and it's popular, so if he hates his Italian first name he can swap to Thomas.

Saucepanman Mon 14-Sep-09 13:05:28

Chegirl congrats! Fab news smile

Nothing to add, dcs have mainstream names, but in my haste to use my fav girl's name I did not realise that a version of it could rhyme with my name! blush Now have to ensure I put our names at opposite ends of the family when writing cards, lest anyone realises my stupidity!

Outing dd's middle name here - it's Harper (I know there have been some, umm interesting reactions to it on this site), but I figured I could get away with a more 'normal' first name and then a slightly more out there middle one.
Reactions in real life have often been a polite smile and 'oh, is it a family name' type thing? I just lie and say yes (it's after Harper Lee really).
Her surname is so ridiculous it sounds made up however, almost stage school style - I cannot reveal here but nobody believes it to be real!

AntdamnTheDM Mon 14-Sep-09 14:28:32

My DS has a traditional first name, followed by our favourite comic book character's name.
So he is John Clark
DP wanted to go one step further and name him John Clark Kent ...... lol. I said no grin

MaggieBeauLeo Mon 14-Sep-09 15:28:15

I still want to know what was on the rug!!

chegirl Mon 14-Sep-09 19:31:50

Thanks for the congrats all smile and the dog transport suggestions ( runout )though I would need a triple buggy for the new DC, DS3 and the chav dog grin

Meandmymonkey Harper is a lovely name.

BosomForAPillow Mon 14-Sep-09 19:47:25

I like Harper too - I guessed it would be after Harper Lee. Also like Atticus and Jem for boys but I had a dd and didn't want Scout!

Shoshe Mon 14-Sep-09 20:11:01

Another older Mum who likes weird names.

Well they were weird back in the late 70's early 80's when I named them,

The boys names are fairly common now.

But DD's name is still different

DGD has DD's middle name as a first name, but I have only ever heard of one more with the same name and spelling as Dd's first name........... and she was the daughter of 'the Mamas and Papas' pop group founders blush, and a 80's singer herself.

chegirl Mon 14-Sep-09 20:23:39

Bosom my chavvy dog (who rides in the buggy) is called Atticus grin

Chegirl and Bosom (if I can call you that? Sounds a bit familiar!) - thanks girls!

I guess I too suffer from old mum, weird name syndrome. grin

Ooh and Merryberry, I think Gil is a fabulous name. Lush.
Good job I don't have a boy as I would probably have named him Wolf, or Yves, or something equally strange smile

Hormonesnomore Mon 14-Sep-09 20:41:34

DD1 & DS have conventional names, but DD2's middle name is a LOTR one.

This is very unusual now but used to be common practice in Scottish families - my middle name is my grandmother's maiden name. I really would rather not have a middle name than have to explain to people why I have a surname as one. And my older sister has a pretty girl's name as her middle name - unfair!

julienoshoes Mon 14-Sep-09 20:57:51

"DS1 has my maiden name as a first name"

if we had done that my ds' name would have been Cole Bunker!

Hormonesnomore Mon 14-Sep-09 21:19:15

grin "Cole Bunker"

Little Ff's middle name is the feminine version of the hero of a well-known children's book. (And well-known is something of an understatement.)

Bloke was vehemently against this, but I played the trump card of having just squeezed a child out of my fanjo and insisted.

We now deny any association with said series of books (and films. You must know what I am talking about now.), even though all of our friends suspect, because Boydog is named after another character, and I am horribly addicted to them.

I know the truth though...

merryberry Mon 14-Sep-09 22:16:47

Potta, Ff?

merryberry Mon 14-Sep-09 22:22:44

thank you meandmymonkey. then try ds2, whose middle name is Linden because I a) like th tree and b) wanted it as his first name (short version, Den, Denny) so my two boys together sound like east end ganster circa 1962. Ah well, at least the girl who never way avoided being an Ada, after Byron's daughter, cos she invented machine code...

ErikaMaye Mon 14-Sep-09 23:47:40

Chegirl congrats grin

If DS was a girl, he'd be being called Nefer. I suggested it almost as a joke to DP as it means "The Beautiful One" (Nefertiti meaning "The Beautiful One Has Come" for those of you that are interested!) and he fell in love with it. So now we're just going to give him rather a lot of names instead grin

thumbwitch Tue 15-Sep-09 01:36:34

Chegirl - fantastic news, congratulations!

My DS has my maiden name as his second middle name. I fully paid for that, as I had to fill in all his forms for emigration and passport and Aussie citizenship and having 3 quite long "first" names is a trial. He will not be happy when he has to do it himself, poor boyblushgrin

MB I really like the name Linden. Also the name of a US prez.

DD was named after DP's our favorite indy 80's band.

I love it and somehow it just works

HigherThanAWombat Tue 15-Sep-09 09:41:54

Congratulations Chegirl.grin What wonderful news.

HigherThanAWombat Tue 15-Sep-09 09:49:52

No kids yet but I'm planning on naming a future ds after Angus Young,the guitarist in my favourite band AC/DC.

I'm also a Star Wars geek so I'm sure my ds won't complain too much when he finds out that the alternative would be Anakin.grin

HolidaysQueen Tue 15-Sep-09 10:00:58

mb - i've never told my DH that one of the main reasons I really liked Leo for DS was because of my favourite character from the West Wing... And I have been known to mention Gil to him as an option should we ever have a DS2!

thell Tue 15-Sep-09 10:13:52

Crash - I hope she's called T'Pau

HigherThanAWombat Tue 15-Sep-09 12:20:13

And if/when I have a daughter she'll most likely be named for a Star Wars character. And no,not Leia.grin

thell Tue 15-Sep-09 14:48:38

Padme?

Some lovely names in sci-fi / fantasy.
I'm especially partial to Anakin, and Arwen and Galadriel.
I'm training to be a Holistic Masseuse, and wanted to all myself Lothlorien Therapies, but my friends say it's too cheesy :p

HigherThanAWombat Tue 15-Sep-09 14:57:02

Not Padme either.

HigherThanAWombat Tue 15-Sep-09 14:57:22

It's from the extended universe.

NewbeeMummy Tue 15-Sep-09 15:09:36

DD may still be named after my favorite bicycle - but it's Julianna, so not that obvious one would hope

TamTam29 Tue 15-Sep-09 15:30:30

i was given my middle name on the spot at my Christening as the Priest didnt think my first name was a Christian name or a "proper" name.

All the family started suggesting names at random & I ended up with my Nan's suggestion!

rosietoes Tue 15-Sep-09 18:03:00

My parents decided on a boy & girl name for future sprog. When I was born, Pop trotted off to register my name. He came back with big smile & told my mother he decided in the end to name me after her!
I'm a 'junior' and it's caused no end of confusion ever since.

bluebump Tue 15-Sep-09 18:14:59

I don't have a middle name but my DS has 2, his first name and middle name initials are T.H.E and his surname is an animal (my DP's surname) - everyone else realised this except us blush, even the registrar pointed it out.

TamTam29 Tue 15-Sep-09 18:37:21

rosietoes - all my aunties are known by different names for that same reason! DG decided he didnt like the names my DN registered them with so gave them different ones.

chegirl Tue 15-Sep-09 22:43:38

I just remembered that I said to my OH on the way to the registry office 'ohh shall we add *** to his names?'(DS3) and OH said 'if you want'

Thats fairly flippant isnt it?

Deemented Wed 16-Sep-09 07:59:01

Now hang on just a cotton pickin minute...

Chegirl - you're upduffed??? Why did i not know this???? (or did i, and just have placenta brain?)

chegirl Wed 16-Sep-09 11:34:07

Sorry Dee I sort of outed myself by mistake. I was gathering the courage to break the news on our thread. I was going to do it soon - honest blush

Anyway - Shabs knows so really you should be telling her off for keeping it quiet grin

<desperately tries to wriggle out of it>

Sunshinemummy Fri 18-Sep-09 13:24:13

My name is Sunshinemummy and I am a flippant baby namer.

DS's first name is after a character I loved from an 80s TV programme. DH has not yet worked this out. DS's middle name is after the name of the greastest ever Everton player (and it's his grandad's nickname) which was DH's choice.

DD is named after a character in The Maltese Falcon, which is set in San Francisco and is a place where DH was spending a lot of time while I was pregnant. Her middle name is after my mum who died when I was 18.

mustrunmore Fri 18-Sep-09 20:40:59

ds1 is named after we saw a keyring promoting a business with that name, and liked it! Well, we'd seen the name, and then my Mum bought a second hand travel cot with the zip-pull on the bag replaced with the keyring. It was fate grin

DoNotPressTheRedButton Sat 19-Sep-09 20:33:49

DS2 was named after a racing driver Dh much admired

Well so we tell people- really he was named Stirling because babies are so damned expensive and the cost was doing our heads in blush.

golgi Sat 19-Sep-09 22:15:28

When I was pregnant with my second, I was trying to explain imminent arrival to toddler first-born:

"You are going to have a little brother"

"Like Peppa Pig?"

"Yes, like Peppa Pig"

"Likkle Brother George"

I didn't have any other name in mind. So my son is named after George Pig.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now