it's a baby girl

(24 Posts)
bringonthrsummer Sat 07-May-16 20:10:47

Anyone want to give me some name ideas...
A few I like are;

Sienna
Florence
Isabella
Evelyn
Madison

I know all of these are popular which is putting me off. I already have an Imogen lily ☺️

RiverTam Sat 07-May-16 20:15:04

Out of those I only know an Isabel, so not even actually what you've written! Evelyn is lovely.

DippyHippy2016 Sat 07-May-16 20:16:35

grin there I am at the bottom of your list. All lovely names. Maybe see what she looks like when she pops out?

kimlo Sat 07-May-16 20:16:43

The only one that I dont know at least one of is sienna.

MaybeLater4 Sat 07-May-16 20:18:25

Sienna or Isabella!

AtSea1979 Sat 07-May-16 20:21:04

The first four are lovely classic names, then Madison, where did that come from?

bringonthrsummer Sat 07-May-16 20:23:54

Haha atsea thats my least favourite

AtSea1979 Sat 07-May-16 20:30:33

Just seems so unlike the others. I'm trying to think of classic names that aren't old ladyish to add to your list, and failing!

Winterbiscuit Sat 07-May-16 21:32:25

Florence Isabella.

I like Florence, Isabella and Evelyn. Isabella is perhaps too similar to Imogen, Evelyn is nice although Evie is very popular, if that bothers you at all.

AuntieStella Sat 07-May-16 21:36:08

Stay Shakespearian?

Rosalind, Viola, Beatrice, Portia, Bianca, Perdita, Miranda, Celia?

Mishaps Sat 07-May-16 21:37:39

Oh - not Madison - that is horrid.

TeradelFuego Sun 08-May-16 00:36:29

Madison not great, Madeleine is lovely though.

I like Isabella best of the others. But of course it is very popular.

UntilTheCowsComeHome Sun 08-May-16 01:54:52

Evelyn is lovely.

Imogen and Evelyn...

FirstTimeMummy25 Sun 08-May-16 02:47:46

Isabella is best out the the list, if our DS was a girl I loved the name Arabella if we ever have a DD I will call her thatsmile

septembersunshine Sun 08-May-16 08:10:11

Any of the first four! (not Madison). Imogen and Isabella would be lovely together.Isabella Florence - just gorgeous.

We have already used Isabel for a middle name otherwise I would strongly consider it. Have you thought of Elizabeth? Lizzie/Beth/Eliza/Betsy/Lilibeth, Libby etc.. nickname potential? Or Annabel is lovely too (and the top of our list).

1horatio Sun 08-May-16 10:47:18

I don't like Madison.
Evelyn is lovely. Florence is very nice but also really popular. What about Flora?

Oh, and I agree with septembersunshine, Annabel is simply lovely (and also one of our top 5 girl name)

1horatio Sun 08-May-16 10:47:59

* names. Oops smile

BoboBunnyH0p Sun 08-May-16 18:03:51

Florence is lovely and goes with Imogen. Personally I would avoid Isabella because you already have an Imogen nn could be Immy & Izzy, lots of people will do this. But if you don't mind go for it.

PinkParsnips Sun 08-May-16 18:06:54

Not keen on Madison and Sienna but the others are lovely!

Florence is my favourite I think, only because Isabella is quite similar to Imogen.

manicinsomniac Sun 08-May-16 18:12:38

Are they all that popular? I know loads of Isabellas, a couple of Evelyns and one Florence but no Siennas or Madisons.

I love Isabella and Madison
I like Evelyn and Sienna
Florence is okay.

Not sure about other suggestions as your current list is quite diverse. Um ...
Imogen and:

Abigail, Alice, Alexandra, Annabelle, Alexis, Amber, Bethany, Bronte, Bryony, Charlotte, Chloe, Cassidy, Caitlin, Daisy, Darcey, Emily, Eloise, Elodie, Erin, Eden, Erica, Effie, Frances, Francesca, Felicity, Grace, Giselle, Gabriella, Genevieve, Hannah, Hayley, Holly, Hope, Jessica, Joanna, Juliette, Jasmine, Kathryn, Katie, Kayla, Kayleigh, Lara, Layla, Lyra, Lydia, Larissa, Lacey, Mackenzie, Madeleine, Matilda, Miranda, Melissa, Martha, Maisie, Molly, Millie, Miriam, Natalie, Natasha, Nicole, Nadia, Niamh, Nyah, Olivia, Phoebe, Philippa, Piper, Poppy, Rebecca, Ruby, Rosie, Rhiannon, Sadie, Serena, Sabrina, Saskia, Savannah, Sorrel, Saffron, Sylvia, Susannah, Tegan, Tamsin, Tamara, Tabitha, Taylor, Verity, Vanessa, Victoria, Vivienne, Willow, Xanthe, Yasmin, Zoe, Zara

user1459464195 Sun 08-May-16 18:48:01

If you want to avoid popular I'd step away from Evelyn and Isabella. Florence has 'had its day', or so it seems, in my area (home counties) so that shouldn't be super popular.

I like Auntie Stella's suggestions of sticking with a Shakespearean theme. Imogen is gorgeous.

Bellalilysmith123 Tue 10-May-16 02:13:28

Siena & Florence are gorgeous.

Paddletonio Tue 10-May-16 03:07:23

Freya
Madeleine
Thea
Pippa
Violet
Marissa
Willow

All yours are nice except Madison

Only1scoop Tue 10-May-16 03:15:47

Madison shock

Florence or Evelyn

Both classic and beautiful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now