no name number 3!

(10 Posts)
seasidethrills Tue 03-May-16 12:37:28

Looking for help and inspiration! Number 3 is due in 2 weeks and we have no idea on names with a list of about 15 for boys and girls!

We currently have 2 boys - Harrison and Franklin. Boy name needs to be similar i guess to these, for girls i like Charlotte, Madeline, Freya (classic not overused) my DH like Alexandra (I don't like as its seems too harsh/grown up!)

Help me please!!

Afreshstartplease Tue 03-May-16 12:41:37

I like Freya from your girls names not too keen on Madeline and think Charlotte is set to become very popular

Alexandra has lots of nickname potential would you like any of those while DC is small? Ally, Alex, Lex, Lexi etc

LadyAntonella Tue 03-May-16 13:12:57

I like Alexandra best. It's nice and has lots of potential for nns. She will be a grown up at some point so I wouldn't let that put you off! smile

Freya isn't my cup of tea, but it's very popular where I live. It makes me think of bras!

I love Charlotte but it might be getting quite popular because of Princess Charlotte, if that bothers you at all. It's lovely though so that wouldn't put me off really.

Madeline also not my cup of tea (sorry).

Sophronia Tue 03-May-16 13:21:45

I like Alexandra the best and like pps have said there are lots of nns

GoldPlatedBacon Tue 03-May-16 13:31:35

Alexa?

seasidethrills Tue 03-May-16 13:32:08

Thanks for the replies so far, i don't really wan anything too popular (why we chose our DS's names) i might need to rethink Alexandra..

Afreshstartplease Tue 03-May-16 13:33:34

I work with children and have met one Freya in 10 years!

I think Freya or Alexandra is your best bet

A4Document Tue 03-May-16 13:46:10

Owen
Sebastian
Leo
Francis
Theodore
Albert
Christopher
Ethan

Louisa
Alice
Susannah
Coralie
Felicity
Harriet
Miranda
Georgia

BoboBunnyH0p Tue 03-May-16 14:11:46

Like Freya and Alexandra.
For a boy:
Carter
Chase
Parker

seasidethrills Tue 03-May-16 18:18:58

ooh i do like Carter for a boy, that was on my DS2 shortlist and id forgotten about it!

I like Alice but my brother beat me to it..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now