Sophie ___ Irene N***n

(9 Posts)
WannaBeAMummy16 Wed 20-Jan-16 17:09:50

I adore the name Sophie, have done since I was very young. If I'm ever blessed with a daughter, I would like to name her Sophie, with Irene as a second middle name (I plan on my kids having two middle names).

For her first middle name, I've thought of:

Sophie Ruby Irene
Sophie Emma Irene
Sophie Leah Irene
Sophie Lucy Irene
Sophie Emily Irene

What other names do you think sound good with Sophie _ Irene? The surname starts and ends in a N and is 2 syllables.

VimFuego101 Wed 20-Jan-16 17:12:12

Why does Irene have to be the second middle name? I think 'Sophie Irene Something' runs better off my tongue, especially with the N surname.

BrienneofQarth Wed 20-Jan-16 17:13:27

Are you pregnant or ttc??

Suppose it doesn't really matter. But just to warn you that the name I always had in mind for a son was the name of DH's school bully so don't count on this being The Name!

From your list I'd pick Emma or Leah, just because I don't think it sounds fab having 2 'y' sounding names followed by Irene.

PS I also love Sophie - it's my name for a girl if Bump turns out to be female on Tuesday!

Amy214 Wed 20-Jan-16 17:15:01

My daughters name is sophie and her middle name is amy i couldnt think of a middle name so i gave her my name lol i like sophie ruby irene

WannaBeAMummy16 Wed 20-Jan-16 17:19:18

Not pregnant yet, thinking of trying for a baby. Irene is my late grandma's name and whilst I adore my grandma and want to honour her, I don't love the name Irene.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 20-Jan-16 18:01:30

Sophie Olivia Irene
Sophie Belle Irene
Sophie Jessica Irene
Sophie Georgina Irene
Sophie Rebecca Irene

WannaBeAMummy16 Wed 20-Jan-16 18:04:52

Sophie Rebecca Irene is lovely! Thank you!

IoraRua Wed 20-Jan-16 18:19:24

Sophie Maria Irene
Sophie Hazel Irene
Sophie Charlotte Irene

iciclewinter Wed 20-Jan-16 19:07:48

Sophie Miriam Irene
Sophie Elizabeth Irene
Sophie Juliet Irene

Not sure of a name ending in a followed by Irene as the sounds run together, so would put them the other way round...

Sophie Irene Victoria
Sophie Irene Melissa
Sophie Irene Olivia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now