1st time mum identical twins

(19 Posts)
Boo789 Sun 19-Jul-15 12:32:51

Hey I'm new here.i decided to join as Im due with twins in 2 weeks and a friend recommended it here
I'm not finding out the gender and I have no intention to so I have 2 sets of names.i like unique names so for boys I have
Troy
Arlo
Kyle
And that's it I would really appreciate some suggestions
And for girls I have a few more
Avia
Asha
Isla
Skye
But again that's it would love some more suggestions
I leave names quite late as the earlier I do it the the more excited I get and can't wait and get fed up
Suggestions please

Sophronia Sun 19-Jul-15 13:03:02

Didn't you post previously under the name Hairyjelly123? You said you already had 6 kids named Kyle, Arlo, Avia, Isla, Asha and Skye confused

BothEndsBurning Sun 19-Jul-15 15:25:04

"I leave names quite late as the earlier I do it the the more excited I get and can't wait and get fed up"

Thought you said you were a first-time mum in the heading?

Anyway I suggest you look up the meaning of the word "unique".

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sun 19-Jul-15 15:29:54

Yes those 'potemtial' baby names look very familiar OP.

Tuesday11 Sun 19-Jul-15 16:05:56

Not sure how you can have identical twins of a different gender but hey ho

I like Asha and Arlo best for your list

BikeRunSki Sun 19-Jul-15 16:20:50

If by "unique" you actually mean "uncommon", then you'd better forgot Kyle, Isla and Skye. I've not come across Avia as and given name, but there are Avas all over the place.

manicinsomniac Sun 19-Jul-15 17:32:18

I like Arlo from your boys list and all of your girls list (I haven't heard Avia before but it might be my favourite. If not, Isla).

Other ideas in a similar vein:
Austin, Artem, Aaron, Aidan, Brandon, Brennan, Carter, Callum, Conor, Cole, Caleb, Dylan, Dexter, Damon, Declan, Ethan, Ellis, Flynn, Fitch, Finn, Harley, Harvey, Harry, Hayden, Ivo, Inigo, Jude, Jared, Justin, Jordan, Jayden, Joel, Jake, Joe, Josh, Kai, Kayden, Kier, Liam, Luca, Logan, Mason, Morgan, Milo, Micah, Moses, Nico, Nathan, Owen, Parker, Preston, Riley, Rory, Rhys, Ryan, Saul, Solly, Seth, Tye, Tyler, Tyrone, Tian, Vinnie, Zach

Ava, Ada, Aya, Avery, Asia, Ayla, Aria, Anya, Amber, April, Aliya, Aphra, Bella, Bonnie, Ciara, Cleo, Coco, Callie, Cassie, Carrie, Connie, Dana, Demi, Daria, Daya, Dena, Della, Dulcie, Emmie, Eva, Ella, Erica, Erin, Eden, Etta, Enya, Effie, Freya, Fallon, Farrah, Gia, Gina, Halle, Honey, Ida, Inga, Irma, Iris, Ivy, India, Jayla, Jada, Josie, Jodi, Kayla, Kyla, Kyra, Kia, Kaya, Kyah, Layla, Lyla, Lyra, Lola, Leah, Lena, Lana, Lara, Libby, Lottie, Lexi, Lacey, Lois, Livia, Mia, Maia, Maya, Mila, Mina, Mala, Misty, Morgan, Macey, Miley, Marley, Maddie, Nia, Nyah, Nora, Nina, Orla, Pippa, Poppy, Posy, Penny, Peggy, Polly, Rosie, Rosa, Ruby, Romy, Rowan, Sylvie, Sadie, Sasha, Sienna, Tia, Thea, Tara, Tessa, Willa, Zoe, Zia, Zillah

drudgetrudy Sun 19-Jul-15 18:01:16

If you have girls don't call them Isla and Skye! (islaskye).

VixxFace Mon 20-Jul-15 10:44:17

You posted here with the same names the other day pretending to be a mum of 7 with 2 sets of twins.

Smh hairyjellybean

reuset Mon 20-Jul-15 11:19:39

Sophronia grin

I was just thinking the same thing! It was Avia alerted me. Not a popular one, usually.

LittleGwyneth Fri 31-Jul-15 15:44:16

Isn't Aviva an insurance company...?

Neednewflowers Fri 31-Jul-15 19:10:08

Very odd.

Glitoris Fri 31-Jul-15 19:26:45

This is really weird confused

Seafooddiet Fri 31-Jul-15 19:32:39

I leave names quite late as the earlier I do it the more excited I get and can't wait and get fed up

But you say you're a first time mum confused

BitchPeas Fri 31-Jul-15 19:34:48

I remember you too and my memory is shit.

Name change fail?

Neednewflowers Fri 31-Jul-15 19:41:02

Twins you say?

getbusyliving Fri 31-Jul-15 19:55:12

The fibbers always seem to have twins ��

reuset Fri 31-Jul-15 21:42:13

Yes twins, at least one set, and/or very large families with the most outlandish names you've ever heard.
The first thing I ever noticed about the name section was the large incidence of triplet births grin

Though it does have a reputation for genuine posts being in the minority trollery here, to be fair. Not saying that's you, OP. Just generally speaking <covers self against troll hunting>

ImperialBlether Fri 31-Jul-15 21:48:37

You lot are like MI5! I am in awe of you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now