stressing out

(12 Posts)
kelly21 Wed 30-Oct-13 10:24:55

i am getting really worried i am 30 weeks pregnant with a girl i picked a name but hqve gone off it my anxiety and depression have gone really bad because of a horrible relationship i know i will love my daughter as soon as shes in my arms i cant wait to hold her but i cant seem to bond with any names am worried incase i wait until after shes born and dosnt have one i have a little girl called maisie and had her name early on and i bonded with the name i know i am probably over thinking it and really just using this page as my public diary smile

I'm sure whatever name you choose will quickly become 'her' name and you'll wonder why you ever doubted it. What is the name you're thinking of?

kelly21 Wed 30-Oct-13 10:38:06

i had nina am just really worried my depression to infuence and cloud whats supposed to be the happiest time of my life sad

NotYoMomma Wed 30-Oct-13 10:42:42

oh OP I am the same!

in regards to names. I have one DD called Sophie and she hadhername early. I thought of her as her name and felt a lot more bonded to her

this second pregnancy had been a lot more painful and I am getting anxious/ annoyed/ stressed that I cant settle on 'her name'

im 40 weeks now so hoping it just clicks!

NotYoMomma Wed 30-Oct-13 10:49:53

ps - I love Nina! grin

DramaAlpaca Wed 30-Oct-13 10:51:34

Nina is a very pretty name.

squoosh Wed 30-Oct-13 11:12:30

Nina is a really lovely name, maybe have a few 'spare' names too and then wait till she arrives and see if she looks Nina-y.

Good luck!

YDdraigGoch Wed 30-Oct-13 11:13:54

Maisie and Nina are lovely. Sorted smile

I agree, Nina is lovely! Unusual but still a 'proper name' grin

looki Wed 30-Oct-13 20:46:30

OP I am the same. I had my first baby's name sorted before she was even conceived! I'm dithering so much over this baby's name and waking up in a panic because I'm now 38 weeks pregnant and no name is 'clicking' for me. I'm hoping I will know when I see her and hope you do as well. BTW Nina is a lovely name!

elcranko Thu 31-Oct-13 09:24:18

Love Nina and it sounds great with Maisie.

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Thu 31-Oct-13 21:48:36

I love Maisie. What a great name. What about Pearl? It is beautiful and adorable all at once xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now