Which combo? (Girls names)

(25 Posts)
MustafaCake Mon 15-Jul-13 14:03:52

Claudia

Thank you - I really like the top one actually so will put it to DH tonight.

Winterfel Mon 15-Jul-13 13:58:11

I think its lovely for a child to have a name their Dad loves, chosen especially for them. Scout is fine, just needs another middle name to go with.

Alice Georgia Scout Surname
Alice Eloise Scout Surname
Alice Louisa Scout Surname

smile

Claudia Scout.

MortifiedAdams Mon 15-Jul-13 11:34:50

Georgia Scout

valiumredhead Mon 15-Jul-13 11:29:03

All of them except Scout.

mumofone25 Mon 15-Jul-13 11:28:04

Georgia scout is lovely!

Pants - Georgia is DHs fave too and I have just realised about the 2 s sounds in Alice Scout does make it sound a bit strange.

Scout is a bit odd IMO but DH really likes it and he is a bit out there in some respects and loves books and the arts so am letting him have a little lea way - at least agreeing to Scout as a middle name appeases him in terms of it not being a first name!

Wbdn28 Mon 15-Jul-13 10:46:30

Georgia is my favourite of the first names.

Agree with DonDrapers about Scout though, sorry!

DonDrapersAltrEgoBigglesDraper Mon 15-Jul-13 09:45:41

Gosh, I'm sorry but Scout is not good. I know it's supposed to be a bit left-field, kooky, celeb-wannabe, I'm-big-into-literature-me, but it just isn't, to my mind.

What it is, is a small boy in khaki shorts with a scarf and toggle round his neck, dead proud, because he just got awarded his knot-tying badge. By a fully grown man in khaki shorts, with a scarf and toggle round his neck...hmm

On the plus side, Claudia is a gorgeous name. Alice is nice. And Georgia is fine. It's just the middle name that needs a bit more work. wink

quoteunquote Mon 15-Jul-13 09:44:47

Claudia, all the Claudia I know are brilliant, and have done amazing things. Good name.

BlueStarsAtNight Mon 15-Jul-13 09:35:25

Georgia Scout is lovely. I don't like Alice Scout because of the 2 's' sounds running together. Claudia Scout goes well but I don't like the name Claudia (all of them I've known have been stuck-up and cold kind of people so that's what it makes me think of!).

3boysgirlontheway Mon 15-Jul-13 08:10:22

I like Claudia, and I love Scout as well. I might throw another middle in there just for fun though, Claudia Octavia Scout.

Either Alice or Georgia, not fussed on Claudia. Scout is a great name!

trapezegirl Mon 15-Jul-13 08:01:01

I like Claudia.

JumpingJackSprat Mon 15-Jul-13 07:54:30

Claudia smile

DuchessFanny Mon 15-Jul-13 07:53:20

Georgia Scout

mummybare Mon 15-Jul-13 07:48:06

Ooh, I quite like them all (except Scout...)!

Wishfulmakeupping Mon 15-Jul-13 07:46:09

Georgia Scout is lovely

Winterfel Mon 15-Jul-13 07:45:47

Alice Something Scout :-)

buttercrumble Mon 15-Jul-13 07:44:04

Alice scout

Iheartcustardcreams Mon 15-Jul-13 07:43:10

I love scout! Although doesn't go with our surname and I have boys! I prefer Alice I think but also like claudia.

I'm not convinced either but hey ho, it's only a middle name.

BikeRunSki Mon 15-Jul-13 07:24:26

Alice Scout
( although not convinced about Scout tbh, and am.biased about Alice)

Alice Scout
Georgia Scout
Claudia Scout

Scout is dh's choice. I threw it in the mix as a joke and he thinks its fab and am agreeing to it as a middle name as he would quite happily have it as a Christian name!!!!

I think Alice is my fave.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now