dc3...

(7 Posts)
ZingWidge Tue 09-Jul-13 19:29:23

*sent you

ZingWidge Tue 09-Jul-13 19:27:40

no problem, you a PM

another few names we considered were Benedict and Dominic.

Surf25 Tue 09-Jul-13 19:17:53

Thanks Zing, that would be great, if you don't mind! :-)

ZingWidge Tue 09-Jul-13 00:07:03

I'm happy to PM you all my kids names if you are interested.
just let me know

Surf25 Mon 08-Jul-13 22:33:59

Thats interesting zing as I have a dd with one of the names you mentioned and another with one that you didnt mention but is a biblical word along the lines of your latter girl suggestions...and I am pretty sure we would go for a biblical name another time again. Rory is a bit of a mismatch for the others but we are up north and i love it as a name, but having just heard of a newborn one yday I think I'd have to rule it out anyway.

Although theodore isn't directly biblical, it means God's gift, which i do love.

Like malachi but not so much how it is said round here, which is more like mal-key rather than mal-a-kai.

Love Manoah but dh thinks too out there. He was samson's dad. What anout Micah? Like Joel too actually. Much to ponder! Thanks for posting suggestions!

ZingWidge Mon 08-Jul-13 21:48:50

I love thinking about baby names - but I only ever choose Biblical names for mine, so that's my greatest "rule".

my current favourites are

boys: Abraham, Reuben, Levi, Malachi, Jonah, Adam, Elijah

girls: Anna, Phoebe, Eve, Lydia, Christiana & Gloria (last 2 not strictly Bible names, but close enough)

from your list I prefer Daniel and Naomi (biased)

Surf25 Mon 08-Jul-13 19:01:49

ttc dc3. Love thinking about baby names...silly I know, but names are fascinating!

What are your thoughts on

Theodore/Theo/Teddy
Joseph
Daniel
Rory

Naomi
Beth

And can you help with any other suggestions?!

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now