Tabitha Jasmine?

(15 Posts)
MoonHare Sun 28-Apr-13 17:32:34

Love Tabitha and Tabitha Jasmine does have a nice ring to it though Jasmine is a long way from being one of my favourites. Overall a lovely choice imho.

fussychica Sun 28-Apr-13 17:02:07

I'm old so Bewitched was the first thing that came to mind.
Wouldn't be for me but as long as it goes with your surname go with it.

Rhubarbgarden Sun 28-Apr-13 11:14:03

Lovely.

Sounds fine too me.
I'm not mad keen on either name but they sound nice together and lots of scope for different nicknames.

lucybrad Sat 27-Apr-13 22:19:37

Surname is two syllables but thought I better use up my favorite pretty girls names on one go grin

Ripley13 Sat 27-Apr-13 22:14:29

Tabitha is my favourite name for a girl but I am having a boy. I think it goes best with a one syllable middle name, unless your surname has only one syllable.

TallulahBetty Sat 27-Apr-13 21:58:04

LOVE Jasmine.

Do not care for Tabitha.

BunnyValentine Sat 27-Apr-13 21:52:11

I like both names independently, and I like the flow (three syllables followed by two) but Tabitha Jasmine... it's like one is country (Tabitha) and the other is city (Jasmine). They aren't a match "category"-wise. I agree with whoever said Tabitha was dreamy, it is. Sort of magical. Jasmine is a bit sharper somehow. Tabitha's sharper older cousin grin.

KingCaractacus Sat 27-Apr-13 21:48:36

I love Tabitha but would never use it as I can't stand the nn 'Tabby'.

Jasmine is also pretty, but as others have said, I'm not sure it 'goes' with Tabitha.

thermalsinapril Sat 27-Apr-13 21:32:24

I like Jasmine but not Tabitha.

But if you like both, then go for it, as they do flow nicely together.

TwllBach Sat 27-Apr-13 21:29:40

I adore Tabitha <dreamy>

salvadory Sat 27-Apr-13 21:28:57

Love Tabitha, not mad keen on Jasmine and I don't know why as it is a pretty name I just don't like it. I think the two names look nice together though and I'm not averse to TJ as a nickname for when she's a stroppy teen.

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 27-Apr-13 21:28:07

Love Tabitha, don't like Jasmine.

FingersCrossedLegsNot Sat 27-Apr-13 21:23:49

Love Tabitha but not so sure that it goes with Jasmine as they are both different "types" of names iykwim!

lucybrad Sat 27-Apr-13 21:20:54

Thoughts please!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now