Tabitha Jasmine?

(15 Posts)
lucybrad Sat 27-Apr-13 21:20:54

Thoughts please!

FingersCrossedLegsNot Sat 27-Apr-13 21:23:49

Love Tabitha but not so sure that it goes with Jasmine as they are both different "types" of names iykwim!

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sat 27-Apr-13 21:28:07

Love Tabitha, don't like Jasmine.

salvadory Sat 27-Apr-13 21:28:57

Love Tabitha, not mad keen on Jasmine and I don't know why as it is a pretty name I just don't like it. I think the two names look nice together though and I'm not averse to TJ as a nickname for when she's a stroppy teen.

TwllBach Sat 27-Apr-13 21:29:40

I adore Tabitha <dreamy>

thermalsinapril Sat 27-Apr-13 21:32:24

I like Jasmine but not Tabitha.

But if you like both, then go for it, as they do flow nicely together.

KingCaractacus Sat 27-Apr-13 21:48:36

I love Tabitha but would never use it as I can't stand the nn 'Tabby'.

Jasmine is also pretty, but as others have said, I'm not sure it 'goes' with Tabitha.

BunnyValentine Sat 27-Apr-13 21:52:11

I like both names independently, and I like the flow (three syllables followed by two) but Tabitha Jasmine... it's like one is country (Tabitha) and the other is city (Jasmine). They aren't a match "category"-wise. I agree with whoever said Tabitha was dreamy, it is. Sort of magical. Jasmine is a bit sharper somehow. Tabitha's sharper older cousin grin.

TallulahBetty Sat 27-Apr-13 21:58:04

LOVE Jasmine.

Do not care for Tabitha.

Ripley13 Sat 27-Apr-13 22:14:29

Tabitha is my favourite name for a girl but I am having a boy. I think it goes best with a one syllable middle name, unless your surname has only one syllable.

lucybrad Sat 27-Apr-13 22:19:37

Surname is two syllables but thought I better use up my favorite pretty girls names on one go grin

Sounds fine too me.
I'm not mad keen on either name but they sound nice together and lots of scope for different nicknames.

Rhubarbgarden Sun 28-Apr-13 11:14:03

Lovely.

fussychica England Sun 28-Apr-13 17:02:07

I'm old so Bewitched was the first thing that came to mind.
Wouldn't be for me but as long as it goes with your surname go with it.

MoonHare Sun 28-Apr-13 17:32:34

Love Tabitha and Tabitha Jasmine does have a nice ring to it though Jasmine is a long way from being one of my favourites. Overall a lovely choice imho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now