Due in the next two weeks, no name for a boy

(17 Posts)
Leafmould Mon 29-Apr-13 23:34:21

Simeon is a good choice

rachel234 Mon 29-Apr-13 22:22:31

Ezra is a great name and Iggy could be short for Ignatius. Or how about Tristan, Quentin or Xavier?

Tiredtrout Mon 29-Apr-13 17:28:29

Thanks for the names I'll add them to the list

DoodleAlley Sun 28-Apr-13 18:01:55

Eli was our choice if dd had been a DS

OrangeFootedScrubfowl Sun 28-Apr-13 17:52:24

I think Zachary goes best with your other DC's names.

Littlecherublegs Sun 28-Apr-13 15:08:01

Love Zachary - that was on our shortlist along with Aidan/Haydn, Nathan, Leon, Christian, Anthony, Dominic, Lewis, Ciaran, Daniel

How about:
Gabriel
Joel
Caleb
Tate
Ashton
Malachi
Tobias

Noah
Adam
Luke
Matthias
Thaddeus
Elijah
Simon

Simon goes beautifully with your other two.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Sun 28-Apr-13 10:46:46

How about another Magic Roundabout character, Dylan?

Tiredtrout Sun 28-Apr-13 10:14:35

Still debating, kids are still not coming up with anything, I am hoping if we go for Zeb that people would have forgotten about the Magic Roundabout by the time it starts school.

I'm not sure about your ideas either Remus but I'll add them to the list too

I don't like any of yours, sorry.

Inigo?
Simeon?
Gideon?
Elias?

fussychica Sat 27-Apr-13 14:35:55

Like your choices except Zebedee - thinks of Magic Roundabout and a mad dog.
Not keen on your partners choices other than Charles.

Zachery is lovely or Adam, Aiden, Samuel, Joseph/Joe, Daniel, Jacob.

Tiredtrout Sat 27-Apr-13 10:44:19

I suppose if we wait and see what it looks like when it comes out yoda would be most suitable especially if it arrives this Friday

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Sat 27-Apr-13 10:07:22

Definitely Yoda grin

How about Jem (Jeremy, Jeremiah), Rex, Mitchell, today's wacky suggestion Columbus.

I bet you have a girl after all that.

Tiredtrout Sat 27-Apr-13 09:22:52

I used to like Elliot but now I work with one, he is the workplace twat which has put me right off

DizzyPurple Sat 27-Apr-13 09:10:50

I love Elliott. If I ever have a boy..

Tiredtrout Sat 27-Apr-13 09:08:29

I clearly mean good enough rather than god enough grin

Tiredtrout Sat 27-Apr-13 09:07:32

I'm due really soon with dc3 the older two are Kaitlin and George. We have a girls name which is the pet names for both grannies, lilibet rose, which I know has been written off on here before as being too twee but we all like it. Why are boys so hard to name?

I like Seth, Ezra, Zachary, zebedee (shortened to zeb) it actually goes with our difficult last name! Dh has suggested using the same name as our dog, apparently if it was god enough for Indiana jones its good enough for him, Douglas, bear or wolfie. He's also suggested Keith which is a name all boys in his family get lumbered with and I dislike which our son has as a middle name. He's also suggested Charles after my dad, our des also has it as a middle name and I have a niece called Charlotte so I think that's enough named for my dad even though he's lovely.

My dd suggested yoda or iggy which I'm not sure of but my ds won't suggest anything, just said they are all silly.

They are only having an input as they are at secondary.

Any ideas I'm beginning to get a bit desperate!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now