Pretty girl names...please add

(36 Posts)
Mamabear12 Fri 05-Apr-13 21:24:27

Im thinking of girl names and I like really girly pretty names. My daughter is named Madeleine. Please help me think of other pretty girly names. So far I like:

Charlotte
Emmalyn

CharlieBoo Sat 06-Apr-13 18:56:15

Martha
Molly
Jemima
Genevieve
Rose
Violet
Beatrice
Emily
Alice
Matilda
Dorothy
Dorothea
Theodora

lucybrad Sat 06-Apr-13 20:37:33

Xanthe (pronounced Zanthy) is (in my biased opinion) the prettiest girls name smile

Offcolour Sun 07-Apr-13 11:22:22

Arianna
Cecily
Rosemary
Anneli
Annabel

Coffee1Sugar Sun 07-Apr-13 20:48:38

I have a Chloe Grace. Next dd would be either Lydia, Felicity, Alissia or Lottie

Mamabear12 Mon 13-May-13 19:35:03

Well well well. Thanks for all the beautiful names! Hopefully, we will be able to use one for baby 3, just found out we are having a BOY!!!

JojoMags Mon 13-May-13 19:39:05

Evangeline

TallulahBetty Mon 13-May-13 19:51:23

Holly
Lois

sleepingbeautiful Mon 13-May-13 20:02:38

Some lovely names here. I was banned from picking a 'pretty' name because DH grew up on a cow farm, and they used all those nice names for the cows!! Everything I suggested "that's a cow's name" grr! Why couldn't they call the cows Gertrude and Ethel and Ermintrude?

Decoy Mon 13-May-13 20:06:47

Lots of pretty names on this thread, and also many which I don't think are pretty at all! So I'm not sure how you define pretty, really.

How are you getting on with boys' names OP? smile

Mamabear12 Mon 13-May-13 20:11:55

Lol. Why would they use the nice names for cows??

Decoy, we only had one name on our boys list, so I started a new thread to get boy suggestions lol. We liked Christopher from before my first was born. We always thought of girl names for some reason...even though this time I fly I was having a boy! We might stick with Christopher. But wanted to put some thought into it. Since I did that w girl names smile

Decoy Mon 13-May-13 20:13:39

Have gone to visit your boys name thread smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now