Theo?

(20 Posts)
5eggstremelychocaletymadeggs Mon 01-Apr-13 21:06:36

cake my ds1 is theo and ds2 is oscar!

cakehappy Mon 01-Apr-13 20:39:12

I have a little man called Theo too!! He is just adorable adorable adorable and its such a great name as well. He is a Theo Oscar...go for it!

humblebumble Sun 31-Mar-13 03:22:28

Love the name. Prefer Theodore nn teddy but theo is great too. I know quite a few under 5 but also know more jacks a d Harry's.

racmun Sun 31-Mar-13 02:08:34

Love the name Theo and have decided that is what we are going to call our next ds.

Interestingly we already have a James- it seems that lots of people like both of those names so they are obviously similar types of names (if there is such a thing !)

As for middle names I really
Theo Miles ......

Machli Sun 31-Mar-13 00:54:45

I love it.

Selks Sun 31-Mar-13 00:46:05

It's a good name but it seems to be swiftly rising in popularity right now. I know three Theos under two.

Wereonourway Fri 29-Mar-13 17:01:16

I have a Theo too, James as a middle name as was family tradition on his dads side.

As soon as we mentioned it we knew it was the one, he is amazing!

Theo James and then a Suriname with two syllables beginning with w.

Excellent choices of names grin

I've already used all of our family names on the other 3 ds's which is why I'm having trouble this time!

Still undecided for middle name but I'm glad little one has a name of sorts before he gets here. 3 weeks until Dday. Not that I'm counting or anything wink

ticolac Fri 29-Mar-13 16:29:42

Love it. My Theo (4) is Theo Alexander. Love it!

5eggstremelychocaletymadeggs Fri 29-Mar-13 16:27:15

My theo was given his middle names after his grandfathers, hence two middle namrs and he has a double barreled surname!

Ham69 Fri 29-Mar-13 16:25:07

My Theo, who's also amazing smile, is a Theo Christopher. His middle name is after his uncle. I think it 's great to have some kind of connection behind a middle name.

LondonInHighHeeledBoots Fri 29-Mar-13 16:24:25

Love it! We will be having a Theo (dore) Robin eventually middle name is in memory of DFIL but also had on the middle name list:

Andrew, Apollo, William, James, Richard, Edward, Lorcan and Stefan

Good luck!

5eggstremelychocaletymadeggs Fri 29-Mar-13 16:15:22

I have a theo (dore) he is a sullen 13 yr old but still my theodorable boy!

Mine is theodore david william smile

Greenoes Fri 29-Mar-13 16:08:59

I have a Theo - he's amazing!!! No middle name, although given the chance again, it would have been "Bear".

gertrudestein Fri 29-Mar-13 15:27:30

We must both have excellent taste grin

jellybeans Fri 29-Mar-13 14:32:36

Like it.

Theo Joseph
Theo Albert
Theo Benjamin
Theo Charles
Theo Evan
Theo Ethan
Theo Frederick
Theo Gregory
Theo Jake

nectarini1983 Fri 29-Mar-13 13:46:46

Really like it!

We have a one syllable surname beginning with R!

Funny the names you have put there as my last DS is called Harvey James grin

gertrudestein Fri 29-Mar-13 12:08:24

love love love love love love love it!
I know a Theo and he's amazing
A great name.

What's your surname? I think it suits either a one syllable middle name, or two syllables if your surname is short.

e.g.
Theo James Smith
Theo Harvey Smith
Theo James Robertson

So I think I have finally thought of a name I like! What are the general thoughts on Theo? And does anyone have any idea of a middle name that will go with it? I had enough trouble coming up with a first name grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now