Darcey (too close to Daisy perhaps)
Eloise
Madeleine (oops already suggested)
Paisley (bit out there)
Romy

Mrsrobertduvall Mon 21-Jan-13 10:48:46

Louise?

forgetmenots Mon 21-Jan-13 10:33:15

Love Rose especially as your other DD has a floral middle name.

Also: Iris, Violet, Ivy...

I like Joy, what a nice choice along with Seraphina. I agree though that you could go very girly - maybe Seraphina Aurelia, or Seraphina Madeleine?

twinklestar2 Mon 21-Jan-13 09:27:38

Hey georgie, still waiting! I'll get there I guess. V exciting news about another little girl. Keep me posted with the name choice smile

DessieLou Mon 21-Jan-13 06:26:44

love serephina! I'm jealous that you get to use it! Matilda is lovely too. How about...
Iris
Blyth
Lucy/Lacey
Joy
Quinn
Francesca
Jane
Pip
Viola
Mabel (kinda like this one, Serephina Mabel!)

Admittedly my first thought was rose though! :-)

curiousgeorgie Sun 20-Jan-13 23:26:57

The fact that we could have a longer than one syllable middle name is very exciting smile

Hi Winkle! Thanks.... How are you?

LoopsInHoops Sun 20-Jan-13 15:23:00

Was going to say Joy too.

Anonymumous Sun 20-Jan-13 15:17:50

For some reason everyone always says that Seraphina is a really long name, so it needs a single syllable middle name. Don't listen! It has the same number of syllables as Elizabeth or Amelia or Isabella, and you never see people insisting that you can only have short middle names for those.

I have a Seraphina Victoria, and her name makes me melt every time I see it or hear it or say it. If you're going to go for such a gloriously girlie first name, don't spoil it by wimping out on the middle name, that's what I say! grin

(Damn... now I'm going to have to name change...)

manicinsomniac Sun 20-Jan-13 15:07:58

I think Seraphina Rose sounds perfect. I can't think of another middle name that goes so perfectly (and as someone said upthread it doesn't matter if it is the usual combination becaue Seraphina is a very unusual name)

If you do want something different then I think Grace, Faith, Hope, Kate and Mary all go very nicely too.

NowPlayingZone Sun 20-Jan-13 15:02:11

Seraphina joy! X

Reaa Sun 20-Jan-13 14:56:39

Rose

twinklestar2 Sun 20-Jan-13 14:45:34

Georgie - I just realised I congratulated you and I've changed my name so you won't recognise me! I was winkle2 smile

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Sun 20-Jan-13 13:18:56

Kate?

curiousgeorgie Sun 20-Jan-13 13:08:48

My other daughter is Matilda Daisy...

I do love Rose smile

So exited to have two girls!!

twinklestar2 Sun 20-Jan-13 12:39:48

What's your other daughters name?

Bunbaker Sun 20-Jan-13 12:22:42

I think a single syllable middle name would go best, but please don't use Mae/May as it seems to be the middle name of choice for every other mnetter these days. Seraphina Elizabeth is a bit of a mouthful IMO, although I love the name Elizabeth as it is DD's middle name.

SnowLeopard27 Sun 20-Jan-13 12:17:42

Tbh, even if Rose is a popular middle name for Seraphina, I have never met a Seraphina and she will probably prefer a normal middle name to fall back on. And it just sounds nice smile.

twinklestar2 Sun 20-Jan-13 12:15:48

Congrats georgie smile

I immediately thought of Seraphina Eve.

Meemawandmoonpie Sun 20-Jan-13 12:12:46

I think Seraphina Jo is cute!

Harrysmummysarah1 Sun 20-Jan-13 08:03:46

Seraphina.. Anne (popular but it works!)
Seraphina rose reminds me of Ben afflecks daughter.
Also:
Seraphina ivy
Seraphina Jane
Seraphina Elizabeth
Seraphina Margaret

sashh Sun 20-Jan-13 05:50:20

Seraphina Rose is lovely.

I think it is popular because I think it needs to be quite a short middle name.

curiousgeorgie Sun 20-Jan-13 00:51:58

I found out today that DC2 is going to be another DD!! So it's definitely Seraphina.

I really need some middle name help!

I really like Seraphina Rose but it seems to be a very popular choice of middle name for Seraphina?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now