Thoughts on these sibling pairs, please?

(14 Posts)

I have a Noah grin We had a DD after him, but if she had been a boy, we had Sebastian or Samuel on the list, I thought they both sounded good with Noah smile

shoobidoo Wed 12-Dec-12 22:09:07

Noah and Tristan is lovely together!

ThermalMittens Wed 12-Dec-12 21:20:36

Sadly, although names ending in -o work well with DS1's name, they sound really silly with our surname!

mathanxiety Tue 11-Dec-12 19:43:44

I like them all except Tristan. Gwyn is really nice and unusual.

I like the sound of Ivo and Hugo with Noah -- the end vowels compliment each other.

forgetmenots Tue 11-Dec-12 19:08:31

Agree with bigus - I think Hugo in your case is better than Hugh, the hard 'g' helps smile

BigusBumus Tue 11-Dec-12 18:22:33

I love Noah and Hugh, but I also think its a bit Hu-y. Do you like Noah and Hugo? Somehow that sounds better.

baskingseals Tue 11-Dec-12 18:15:27

i like Noah and Ivan too.

what about Ivo?

FriggFRIGG Tue 11-Dec-12 16:08:59

I like Noah and Ivan

forgetmenots Tue 11-Dec-12 12:26:56

Hugh and Euan are too 'vowelly' for me alongside Noah. Tristan is the best of the bunch, like Gwyn too but not sure they 'go' (which of course is really subjective and doesn't really matter!)

ThermalMittens Tue 11-Dec-12 09:43:25

Sadly I don't think DH will go for Tristan. Still got a couple of months to work on him, though!

Noah and Tristan = absolutely gorgeous.
Noah and Hugh and Noah and Euan don't work to me.

MyLastDuchess Mon 10-Dec-12 18:48:37

Noah & Euan doesn't sound quite right to me but the others all work well.

Lovely names. Noah and Euan sound almost like the same name backwards though if you see what I mean?

ThermalMittens Mon 10-Dec-12 18:43:17

Noah and Tristan
Noah and Hugh
Noah and Euan
Noah and Gwyn
Noah and Ivan

...?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now