Could i have peoples opinions please :)

(35 Posts)
Hai1988 Tue 06-Nov-12 19:09:01

Want a name that goes with a big brother called Leo smile

Have no idea ? DH is no help really keeps suggesting names but nothing is jumping out at me.

One name that DH said and im on the fence about is Gracie??
btw i wont be offended if you hate it

Jojoba1986 Fri 09-Nov-12 00:05:06

I like Leo & Jacob, or Jessica... I like J names! smile

amazingmumof6 Fri 09-Nov-12 00:05:22

It's like a competition to guess the name of the teddy at the school fair - I so want to know who wins! grin

Hai1988 Mon 12-Nov-12 08:30:39

He he amazingmum i am a huge friends fan too smile

Wanted chandler for a boy but that got vetoed pritty quick sad

janey68 Mon 12-Nov-12 09:27:27

Grace is lovely, and although it seems to be every other girls middle name, its rarely used as a first name. Gracie is awful. For a boy I like Jude, Max and George and think they go well. Chandler will sound like a surname

Max

Ella

justhayley Sat 17-Nov-12 23:36:59

I like Leo and Ollie (Oliver on birth cert) or Leo and Alex (Alexander)

ChippingInLovesAutumn Sat 17-Nov-12 23:39:11

Leo & Lily - not a great combo IMHO - as someone else said, it sounds like a pair of rabbits.

DessieLou Sun 18-Nov-12 16:20:29

I'm pg with a girl and due in less than 2 weeks. She is destined to be nameless and is currently referred to as 'The Kid'...poor thing. Here is a list of all the names that one or the other of us likes, hope it helps!
Natalie
Jasmine
Zara
Leila
Francesca
Madeleine
Lucy
Annabelle
Iris
Ava

Would have been so much easier if The Kid was a boy!
Emmett
Nicholas
Everett
Ephraim
Rupert
Jasper
Fraser
Edwin/Edward (Ted)

And as you love Phoebe, how about the male version...I have a great great relative or other called Pheobus! OH would never go for it but I kinda love it!

Good luck!

Dynababy Sun 18-Nov-12 16:59:36

Lois

babyblabber Sun 18-Nov-12 21:55:40

We've a Noah and both Leo and Oscar were on my list for DD but sge's a girl so she's Sophia. Also like Maya, Rosa, Clara, Hannah and Rachel for a girl.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now