This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy or sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Portable baby monitor needed..any ideas?

(5 Posts)
gracerowansmum Wed 21-Apr-10 14:06:30

Im looking for a baby monitor where both the parent & the baby unit can be battery operated, ideally small enough to hang round my neck while I am in the garden etc. I want to be able to leave baby in the car while asleep (we live in the middle of nowhere and the car has to be parked a little way from the house) I have borrowed a Nscessity Compact Baby Monitor and its brilliant but no longer made. Cant find it any where. Anyone got any ideas for me? Help!!

EldonAve Wed 21-Apr-10 16:47:20

bt

blowninonabreeze Wed 21-Apr-10 16:53:27

we've got the tomy walkabout premier advanced model, which does take batteries. Have had it about 5 years without problems.

Never had reason to use batteries in the baby unit though, so not sure if its very battery heavy.

It was approx £60 when we bought it many moons ago

Indith Wed 21-Apr-10 16:55:25

The BT digital one is fine for that. We just have the most basic one and both ends take batteries. I often leave dd int he car to sleep and it works fine. The parent end has a belt clip so you can have it in the garden.

christine1981 Sat 01-May-10 00:01:15

I've been using an Angel Care one which I always take to the grandparents when Tom sleeps over. the parent unit on this one is nice and portable too which is nice. i got mine from Jiggly Bubs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now