Note: This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy and sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement TommeeTippee movement sensor pad?

(6 Posts)
AliRyder Sat 09-Jun-12 22:43:43

Just wondering if you had any success with getting a replacement...? My husband just flushed the parent unit of our Tommee Tippee monitor down the loo. I've emailed TT and am waiting a response.

izz2009 Wed 16-Dec-09 15:09:17

Don't know sorry, here's a link to their contact page

Hope this helps

Izz

I remember once seeing a twins site which sold them seperately but can I bloomin' find it? Noooo....hmm...not now I want one!

Thanks smile. I was half-expecting not to get a reply because I posted at such a daft time grin.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 13-Dec-09 01:57:03

Contact Tommee Tippee? Sorry not to be more helpful.

I was hoping someone could help me? I have a Tommee Tippee suresound digital monitor which I used for my DS (now aged nearly 3), and I had the movement sensor pad for it, but it's broken. Expecting new baby in a few days and I would like to replace the pad if possible. I have seen it on sale before on its own (intended for twins who don't need 2 monitors). Does anyone know where I can buy just the sensor pad?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now