Note: This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy and sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Tommee tipee video monitor won't switch on ??

(5 Posts)
Cordial Sat 04-Jan-14 23:08:44

We have a 6 month old TT video and sensor pad monitor and for some reason the parent unit will now not switch on!has anybody had this experience before/ know what the potential cause or solution is?

Cordial Sun 05-Jan-14 08:59:00

Bump

Pip35 Sat 11-Jan-14 20:08:51

Hi. Sorry, I can't help with this problem, but was thinking about buying this monitor (instead of the Angelcare equivalent) and was looking at whether people thought it was a good purchase as it's slightly cheaper.Have you had any problems with it before? What do you think overall? Hope the issue resolves soon. Must be such a worry and very frustrating. Will be following this post and hoping this problem is fixed for you ASAP.

TheGreatHunt Sat 11-Jan-14 20:09:50

Maybe the rechargeable batteries have gone?

Cordial Mon 13-Jan-14 10:09:48

Hi all thanks for the replies I took the battery out and put it back in again and we are back up and running! I called TT who have sent me a new battery and they said they expected the battery to last more than 7 months!

Overall I've been happy with it my sister has had hers for 3 years with no problems so I would recommend! We don't use the sensor pad and used it surprisingly little as DD was Always right by us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now