Note: This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy and sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Two baby monitors, one house!

(2 Posts)
Beatrixpotty Sun 24-Mar-13 11:38:33

I use 2,both BT,and when have stayed with my parents my sister & I have used 1 each,so yes,you can

amyboo Sun 24-Mar-13 11:24:06

Can you run two baby monitors in the same house? DS1 is 3 years old, but we still use his monitor until we go to bef, as our house has concrete floors/ceilings and we can't hear him if he cries or calls for us. He also won't ever get out of bed, so if he wants a drink etc he calls for us. DS2 is 1 month old and currently in scbu as he was born at 31 weeks. When he comed home we'll obvioysly want to use a monitor.

We currently use tge Phillips Avent digital one and thougt about buying a second one for DS2, but will they both work in one house? Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now